1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Decoration Wishlist - Items Already In-game

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Vas Corp Por, Oct 12, 2018.

1. redfish

redfish Avatar

Tripod stand / Orb stand + Crystal ball
    [​IMG]
    Area: The Epitaph (Novia_R4_City_Desolis_Underground) Loc: (16.966, 4.981, 29.795) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjRfQ2l0eV9EZXNvbGlzX1VuZGVyZ3JvdW5kfHwoMTYuOTY2LCA0Ljk4MSwgMjkuNzk1KXwoMCwgMC43NjgsIDAsIDAuNjQxKXwyNjE0LjQwM3wyNC4zOTY1MnwxLjI1

IMO, these need to be two items. The tripod stand could be a general stand for orbs in the game (we have many), or for other suitable items like large eggs (dragon, wyvern, etc), or alembics (an alembic would generally be heated over a burner like shown in the picture using a tripod stand, so it would transfer a condensate to a receiver). Not exactly sure why the crystal ball would be over a burner as pictured unless it was really a hermetically sealed container.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2023
    that_shawn_guy likes this.
  2. Eveara

Eveara Avatar

Lots of untapped potential in Crooked Shank:

[​IMG]
    I could see it being used as a coffee table a lot... and would love to be able to craft it.

[​IMG]
    Pretty sure this chest is aesthetically part of the (infamous) dining set we can craft the bench for, but not the table (Isabel Ayin pointed that out in a previous post). At least its design is resembling the other pieces.

[​IMG]
    They would allow for more choices when it comes to works of art that can be obtained without spending COTOs.

[​IMG]
    If it can be re-textured without too much work, and allows for good scalability in-game, I can see variants being crafted, looted, and sold for COTOs.

[​IMG]
    I can't decide if they're shields or cooking pots. I just love their weirdness.

All these items can be found in a house that can be accessed here: Crooked Shank (Novia_R8_Hills01_Road) Loc: (114.558, 75.038, -117.969)

Then we have this:
    [​IMG]
    Definitely COTOs, especially if the map can be switched for something else.
    The house it's in can be accessed here: Crooked Shank (Novia_R8_Hills01_Road) Loc: (140.412, 71.95, -41.923)

If we go to the Mayor's house, there are also very nice assets there:

[​IMG]
    That could also work great as a tapestry (place-able on a wall).

[​IMG]
    I can't be 100% sure that it spells out 'Rhum' (Rum) but even if it doesn't, adding it would add more variety.
    (And if it does, everyone needs more rum anyway.)

[​IMG]
    I personally love the tiny compartments and the asymmetry.

[​IMG]
    That would make a nice addition to the Crown store.

[​IMG]
    I have no idea what's on it and how much does it 'fit in' the SotA world, but it's aesthetically gorgeous.

As stated these assets can be found in the Mayor's house, accessible: Crooked Shank (Novia_R8_Hills01_Road) Loc: (143.647, 77.151, -68.795)

Then we also got this inside the Gilded Carp:
    [​IMG]
    Guys. We needs brooms. Really.
    This could be a nice addition to our loot table.
    The house it's in can be found at: Crooked Shank (Novia_R8_Hills01_Road) Loc: (105.281, 71.22, -40.764)

Now if we take this show outdoors we can find:

[​IMG]
    Need I say more? :p
    Definitely COTOs for this.
    Can be found at: Crooked Shank (Novia_R8_Hills01_Road) Loc: (126.577, 70.145, -29.549)

[​IMG]
    As is or empty.
    Or empty but with the possibility to place decos on its bottom?
    Great addition to any farm.
    Can be found at: Crooked Shank (Novia_R8_Hills01_Road) Loc: (103.105, 67.948, -4.524)

[​IMG]
    They'd be a really, really, really nice addition to the Crown store.
    Can be found here: Crooked Shank (Novia_R8_Hills01_Road) Loc: (114.708, 75.795, -88.605)

And that's all for today.

I apologize for the long list - it's just that I genuinely think that all these items would make great additions to our deco pool.

If I added assets that were previously posted, it's my mistake and I apologize for that too.

opTi, Isabel Ayin, Sentinel2 and 4 others like this.
  3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Area: Brittany Fields (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Fields) Loc: (275.334, 44.675, -178.853) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9GaWVsZHN8fCgyNzUuMzM0LCA0NC42NzUsIC0xNzguODUzKXwoMCwgMC43NzgsIDAsIDAuNjI5KXw1NjUuMTExNnwyNy43MzkxOHwzLjg5NjMwMg==

We have wooden partitions, could we also make these, please?
    And the barrels grouped together, the recipe is simple: five barrels and two coils of rope.

[​IMG]