1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Filter crafting station recipes by available ingredients

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by merlinfire, Aug 26, 2022.

1. merlinfire

merlinfire Avatar

I want to be able to filter the recipes in a crafting table ui to show only the recipes i have all the ingredients for, to avoid scrolling and hunting through

FBohler and that_shawn_guy like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this has an existing jira: 49862
    (no eta)

FBohler, Anpu and that_shawn_guy like this.
  3. merlinfire

merlinfire Avatar

this is an improvement that maybe wouldn't have a huge impact on the way i play, but it would help me a little bit every single session.

FBohler and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Shadow

Shadow Avatar

After adventuring, I tend to come back any process my loot. The list of recipes is rather long, and it would be advantageous if I could filter based on the recipes I have the ingredients for.