1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Multi level planters

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jakkal, May 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

add 2 and 3 level planters. these would be great for decorating lots.

preferably in shorter lengths, max 4 or 5 plants long, so we have more options for placement.

[​IMG]

Wilfred, FBohler, Anpu and 3 others like this.
  2. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

I've done the same thing with individual planting buckets and rough stone blocks to make window dressing for the disused second story of a shop. Having a pre-built option might look quite nice elsewhere as well.

Anpu, CrandalltheFoole and Time Lord like this.
  3. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

ya that can work, but would be a lot cleaner looking if we had a multi-level version.

Coswald_Dirthmire and Time Lord like this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I was wanting something like this today. I think many different "garden style" planters could be sold in the coto store as well as be crafted. "Tiered" I think would be a proper name for what's wanted. Round, square, oval... but all tiered or terraced. Currently, I'm using the height of each plant to attempt sculpting shapes such as humps and bumps inside our flat planters.
    ~TL~

5. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

ya, tiered. I'd also like to see them stop doing plants in pots as a single piece and instead do them as 2 separate pieces so we can mix and match plants with different pots, or even just place the plants on the ground. Anyone up for dandelions they can place on the cracks on paver stones? lol Plants directly on the ground could be great for lots or towns that you want to look unkept / overgrown. Be that nasty neighbor that never mows their lawn.

FBohler and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.