1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Fix Needs Testing 71999] The Rise - Mages in the Mage room Library not spawning properly?

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Fetid SirDidy, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

04/10/2024 11:13
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: The Mages are not spawning properly in the Library Room in the Rise.
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to Rise, run to mage room. only 1 or two mages will be there.

I sat for over 20 mins and 1 additional mage spawned.
    I did come in here the other day and all 15 or so were in here along with an Archivist. but I can't seem to reproduce them all spawning.

Currently makes nearly impossible to get a library blueprint.

Much appreciated if you check this out.

User Specs:
    CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz (16) System RAM: 65433
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPU RAM: 10053
    SotA.Win.64.1708.Date.04.06.24
    Area: The Rise
    Area Display Name: The Rise
    Loc: (-0.2, 65.0, 151.6)
    Debug: VGhlIFJpc2V8fCgtMC4yMDUsIDY0Ljk1NiwgMTUxLjU3Nil8KDAsIDAuMDMyLCAwLCAxKXw3MjMuNzUxM3wzMi4wNzgyOXwxLjI1

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Fetid SirDidy, i loaded the scene and counted 16 mages, but i also saw a bunch of errors being spewed, so i'll enter this for @Sannio to look at. SOTA-71999

Fetid SirDidy likes this.
  3. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

Thanks for checking it out. I tried open zone and got the same result (1 mage) but then i went private only to have the 16 spawn - followed by checking multiple times again and just the 1-2 spawns. So something definitely amis.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Sannio, no luck

Sorthious (To Universe): The Rise Library Spawn is still messed up

Sorthious (To Universe): was good the 1st time through though

KnightRider (To Universe): when did it break? ive never seen these issues, but dont go there much lately

Sorthious (To Universe): has been broken a long time..but latest patch said they fixed it

Sorthious (To Universe): 1st time was full spawn, 2nd time through only 1 Elf

Gwendolyn Obscuro (To Universe): are you sure enough time had passed for them to respawn?

Sorthious (To Universe): yah...I had actually left the zone

Gwendolyn Obscuro (To Universe): or did you leave and come back to a fresh instance?

Sorthious (To Universe): Dog Room is fully spawned again, just not Library

Gwendolyn Obscuro (To Universe): oh well, hopefully next time they fix it it will stick

Sorthious (To Universe): haha..hope so

Belladonna Rose (To Universe): Library will wander around the connection halls and the bridge above so might be you just arent seeing them

Gwendolyn Obscuro (To Universe): no its a pretty big difference in spawns when you get hte instance that isn't working

Sorthious (To Universe): normally there are like 20 Elves...unless they're all hiding in one spot I'd see em

Sorthious (To Universe): was just 1 Elf...none on walkways eitehr

Sorthious (To Universe): either*

Gwendolyn Obscuro (To Universe): maybe that fix didn't make it in yet and will be in a patch, we will see

Alley Oop (To Universe): no, it went in. but it was a guess that the thing spamming errors elsewhere in the dungeon was the thing interfering with the spawn

Fetid SirDidy likes this.