Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Village Lot - Tall Grass Encroaching

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Reventrant, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reventrant

Reventrant Avatar

Always
    The tall grass that should go away when a lot is claimed is ruining the look of my planting beds.
    [​IMG]

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Reventrant, please do a /loc at that lot and paste it in here so the devs can have the coordinates.

3. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

@Reventrant, Is this still happening? Can you please provide a /loc?

4. Micmatty

Micmatty Avatar

I also have grass that is on my lot. ( Area: Diamond Fields (POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Diamond Fields) Loc: (-543.5, 76.7, -455.4) DBG: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERpYW1vbmQgRmllbGRzfCgtNTQzLjU1LCA3Ni43LCAtNDU1LjQzNyl8KDAsIDAuOTU2LCAwLCAwLjI5NCl8MTIyLjE1MDF8MzguNTIxMzh8MTMuNDQyNjg= )

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  5. aceite

aceite Avatar

I am having a similar issue with trees encroaching inside my storefront two-story row home.
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/Silverdale Market Area Display Name: Silverdale Market Loc: (46.7, 36.0, 456.5) Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxY190ZW1wbGF0ZXxTaWx2ZXJkYWxlIE1hcmtldHwoNDYuNzQyLCAzNi4wMDIsIDQ1Ni41NDQpfCgwLCAtMC4zNDksIDAsIC0wLjkzNyl8NS4zODk0Mjd8NS45OTM0Nzh8Mi44OTMzMjY=

If this is a distinct bug, I can submit a separate report.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

if these are trees in a player owned town, and the tree trunks themselves are outside the lot and your issue is with stray branches, then it's up to the governor or a steward to either move the lot or put down a tree-cutting paver to clear it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.