Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Looking for a little Feedback from You for taming . . . . Forward thinking for focus testing

Discussion in 'Release 62 QA Feedback' started by Weins201, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I know you are not really looking at things other than Playability and Server / Connection issues but before we get rolling on Taming updates can I aks for how the focus reduction is calculated

Pet factor
    Skill
    Concentration
    i.e I am looking at a Darkstarr Corpion I assume one of the highest Focus Penalties, I also have 100 Concentration (50% reduction)

Now I have 665 Focus with normal play and with the Corp Out I am left with 395 focus this equates to a reduction of 41% loss.

Since I have no idea what other factors are at work I cannot test anything out to see if skills are working or no.

I can handle a complex formula and will happily turn it into a Excel Sheet that I can change factors to test out skills, pets, . . . .

So what I need is the Data Raw for what each pet Is (DS Corp = 65% Penalty)
    Skill of Concentration = 50% saved, where in the formula does it play in.
    Are there other factors taken into account
    Combt training does that increase the pets power and therefore affect Focus Reduction
    TameCreature - if you hve higher tame does it lower the foci lost from the pet in general?
    Specialization - how does that help?

I think it looks like this

Focus of player * (% penalty for Pet - (% penalty for pet * % saved from Concentration) + - Some Specialization factor = focus lost?

Brass Knuckles likes this.
  2. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

Has there been any change to taming in 62?

3. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Not yet, Chris said he been playing with rebalancing no one knows what that means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.