Support for Game Advancement - Goodwill at Grumridge

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by DrWIz, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrWIz

DrWIz Avatar

The Goodwill Center at Grumridge is now open. It is a center located in a game town (not a player owned town - POT) and it has no guild. Players who use the facility currently come from many different guilds. The main purpose of the facility is to provide mid-game support - the support needed to help players get into 4 skull areas with out dying instantly, and thus giving them more freedom to explore the countryside. The Goodwill Center at Grumridge has no POT or guild affiliations so a player can easily get a room at one of our inns, or even build a temporary home here, without the worry of being committed to a guild or a POT. The new player can take his/her time to find the right guild match, and the right location for their home, while being supported by a team of compassionate players and a town full of resources. Located just outside Aerie there is easy access to the Path of Truth, to the mines and to many one and 2 skull areas with plenty of resources. Drop by for a visit or arrange for a guided tour from one of the following players: Sara Dreygon, Margaritte McClean, Robros Reh, Cathan, Zedzed, Inkadye, or Dr Wiz.

For more detailed information on the Goodwill Center at Grumridge please go to www.DrC.life

If you are a Hospitaller player in the game we would like you to become a part of the Goodwill Center, with the center becoming the place new players can connect with a Hospitaller mentor. We have a discord channel set up for this. We also have "backers" of the Goodwill center - like Mac, who donate resources and time (when possible). We invite all players to become involved with Goodwill at Grumridge as the single non-affiliated center for players to find in game support.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I can also kill those quest summon creatures for people, so they can have the phoenix, lich and fire ele fast, and the 11k exp for each quest.

3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Nice work DrWiz! If you like, displaying a map of where it is at, both on the overworld and in the town with an image, would greatly help folks discover the location.

4. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Put me down for 5000 donated regs/resources a week. Drake, Nighshade, Garlic, Cotton - whatever you want (as long as it grows in the ground). Just let me know what you need and I'll put my farms to work.

-Thex

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.