Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quest (Courage) Find Demig and Ferig

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Luca Xante, Mar 21, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Quest (Courage) Find Demig and Ferig
    In both batlecamps (Ferig's Battle Camp or Ferig's Battle Camp) I cannot find Demig or Ferig so I cannot continue my Courage Quest....

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

3/21/2018 2:25 PM
    Title: Also can't find Demig and Ferig. The lords chairs are there but they are not
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: talked to everyone in both camps. was in party when entering, dropped party and they are still not appearing. I talked to every single person in both battle scenes
    Steps to Reproduce: dropped party and logged out of the game and then back in
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32683
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Novia_R10_Forest01_FerigsBattleCamp
    Area Display Name: Ferig's Battle Camp
    Loc: (27.9, 24.6, -16.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjEwX0ZvcmVzdDAxX0Zlcmlnc0JhdHRsZUNhbXB8fCgyNy44ODYsIDI0LjU2NSwgLTE2LjQ4Nil8KDAsIC0wLjcxNywgMCwgLTAuNjk3KXw3Mi4xNjQxNnwxMS41ODkyOHwxLjcyNjM3Mg==

3. Jenshae

Jenshae Avatar

Yup, no Ferig.

Looking at Ean, Captain of Ferig's Guard and asked every NPC for their name.

Linux client

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

ok after leaving party, logging in and out again and leaving one camp and going back to the other. We are both able to see Lord Demig and Lord Ferig at their camps. So it is a bit buggy. My quests are not reset yet and being in party could have messed us up, but this could happen to others who are new to this game and they will wonder too. If the game tells them they must not be in party before entering if that will help or whatever is the correct tip for this circumstance.

5. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Yep, worked after relogging and leaving party and visiting other zones....

6. Lloorayme

Lloorayme Avatar

Same issue here. Reproduced this several times to get more details.
    The bug affects zone population upon entering zone based on quest advancement for every person in group (not just the one trying to complete it).
    If the quester un-groups, logs out of game, and then selects "resume" before the 20 second logout timer expires, you WILL get the EXACT same zone population as when you first zoned in.
    This is because the "resume" option uses the previously loaded zone to log you in (as opposed to populating a brand new zone for you).
    To get a zone population RESET, you can un-group, log out, opt to spawn in the Novia over world, then zone into Ferig's Battle Camp.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.