Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Jaanaford / Broken Echoes Silver Mine: Entry still stay in journal

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Cherico, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherico

Cherico Avatar

There's a Satyr in Jaanaford that wants me to enter the Broken Echoes Silver Mine and there talk with the Foreman. When i've done and go back to Jaanaford, the quest is finished - but there's still a entry in my (Knowledge) Journal: " The Broken Echoes Foreman complained that the mines are boring … I can return to Jaanaford …"

Is it a bug or should I have to do more?
    When I go back to the mine, the Foreman automaticly attacks me after a few seconds …

Thanks and greetings from Austria :)

2. Rigilian

Rigilian Avatar

You need to do more - the quest should have updated (or at least the text should read) something along the lines of needing to find a non-violent solution.

Cherico likes this.
  3. Cherico

Cherico Avatar

On my first try, i said the "wrong" answer on the second question the foreman asked, so he started to attack me.
    On my second try i said the "right" answer, go back to Jaanaford and the quest i get from Bemus was done.

But the entry from the foreman is still in my journal.
    I visited the mines three times, but the foreman always attacks me after a second i started a conversation with him.

If it's not a bug, it definitely needs a better quest-description (like so many other quests *gg*)
    So, what to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.