Switching Decks question......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colgarra, Aug 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colgarra

Colgarra Avatar

Not that we can assign a specific "deck" to a key combo, I have a question that I know you guys can answer.....
    If I look at my Combat Decks, they appear in a certain order - always.
    Let's say I want the deck in position nine to be in position one..... how can I achieve that ????

2. Colgarra

Colgarra Avatar

I have 12 Combat Decks,
    and yet
    I have the option to assign specific decks to any one of 10...

I am confused.

Do I have to delete 2 decks ??

3. Mingo Ebonmark

Mingo Ebonmark Avatar

I deleted decks because I couldn't find a way to re-order them into my top 10 either, I guess they haven't added this functionality into the game and it's probably not high priority.

Colgarra likes this.
  4. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

There is, currently, no way to reorder decks. So, you would have to just build the deck you want in the order that you want to access them. First deck will be slot 1, Second 2,etc. Also, you can use the Copy option to make it quicker if you have decks that are very similar. You can select what key binds to what slot in Controls.

Colgarra likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I don't need to switch that often but I'm sure everyone plays differently. I have my bludgeons deck usually on unless I am healing for a group and even if I'm not sometimes I end up playing in a group and if we get in trouble I may switch to healing for a sec to get the extra healing power from that deck, then I switch back. I just use the icon in the lower right hand corner to switch between the two decks.

6. OxNull

OxNull Avatar

It's an overlooked bug. I'm not sure if it's even been reported yet, I hope it has been (I'm bad/lazy for not reporting it myself when deck keybindings was implemented). It is really inconvient if you modify/delete your decks often which changes the entire order of your keybindings .

So for your question, currently decks 11 and 12 cannot be binded because it was overlooked and only keybindings added to decks 1-10. Annoying bug I hope gets fixed.

Colgarra likes this.
  7. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Thats just your Alt Deck. The OP is talking about being able to switch to various Slots in his list of decks. You can set the Keybinds for the slots in the Controls menu.

8. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Yeah...would be nice if they had a drag/drop feature or, with a slot selected, you could use keyboard arrows to move the deck up or down.

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.