Can i place Dungeon Entrances in a Basement ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jupiter8, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jupiter8

Jupiter8 Avatar

Hello,

is it possible ro place a Dungeon Entrance in a Basement ?

Idea for Example: Placing a Rift Dungeon Entrance in the Middle of the Arena Basement.

Background is the size of the Lunar Rift Entrance and the function of these "portal inputs" as a light source (problematic for the exterior of my lots).

Thanks for Feedback

Best Regards

Jupiter Eight

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello there. I am betting no. For one thing dungeon size is distinguished by more variables than a basement. It's almost like you have to earn or find the size of your dungeons. Basements are not specified in points and dungeon pieces have special tech applied to them. Now I could be way off base on this new system which is still being developed but that was my thoughts. We will be able to have both a basement and dungeon I heard. So anyway good question. Looking forward to more responses;)

3. Net

Net Avatar

Pretty sure the answer is no currently, but I think this might come eventually. Hopefully we will be able to place dungeons inside of dungeons as well.

4. Janek the Just

Janek the Just Avatar

Since dungeons are being built of of basement tech, I'm hoping that won't be too far of a stretch. Long term, I'd love to see stacked, nested, even bridging networks of dungeons linking POTs across the continents. The possibilities are endless.
    I'll admit one of the first things I did when dungeons came out is try to set up my ring of stones dungeon entrance in my city arena basement. The creation of "shortcuts" through dungeons may not be a desirable outcome, however. It will be very interesting to see how it all pans out!

5. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

I actually tried it a few days ago on the bottom floor of my city arena basement. No, we cannot put the entrance in our basements yet. :(

6. Jupiter8

Jupiter8 Avatar

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, that was a luxury issue. After all, it's all about the dungeon entrance. An unobtrusive mirror or a book about a 1000 point dungeon (if we are allowed to make our own soon) also has a certain charm. The idea with the Duneons I find great. I have not been in the game for a long time and am now excited about the developments. I'm looking forward to creating dungeons ...

Jupiter Eight
    Baron

Jaesun likes this.
  7. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

No, but probably eventually if there isn't a technical reason. Remember, they're basically giving us all the intermediate steps every month, and this is only the second month. Even when they stop working on it every month, they can still change it again later.

8. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

Hopefully eventually. It makes far too much sense to not be able too in the long run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.