1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Caveloot.com Full list of Vendors with Goods on them from Oddjob, & Free Fishing Mentor

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stile

stile Avatar

This is the first time I have ever posted a consolidated list of all of the vendors I sell goods on. Enough people keep asking me for where I have goods at though, I decided I should post it.

The fishing Mentoring stuff will be the third part of this post (Intro, vendor list, fishing Mentoring for free) and I will do it in a different color.

You may know them as Caveloot, Caveloot.com, Oddjob, or Stile Teckel. They are all one and the Same! I am Stile Teckel, Oddjob is my merchant character, Caveloot AKA Caveloot.com are both registered business names for my company, I own and run as an eccentric entrepreneur.

I wanted to do a really cool map, or even a set of maps (one at world level and one for each town would be my ideal). But then realized, as I often do with some of the projects I wish to tackle... I am an eccentric entrepreneur, this means I just don't have the time!

So you will have to settle with the list.

I like the Town crier systems, It's like using a GPS in your car vs. a paper map and pieces of paper with directions you're trying to make sense of. You go to the town crier, and a menu will pop up when you double click on him which shows you all the lows and who they are owned by. Just pick the appropriate name, and add to map. Follow the green house icon on your map! It's like magic!

Disclosure: I do not own ANY vendors, I run these all with other people. Sometimes I only run SOME of the slots on these vendors, not always all.

The list:
    Ardoris
    Rare Clothing, Back, & Hats
    Owned by Trinity Rose

Ardoris:
    Rare Held, Pets, Weapons, Shields, Non Rare +9 and above Crafted Equipment
    Owned by Diana Mulle

Ardoris:
    The entire 9(?) Vendors that all Say Oceniana in the name (or the one-off Caveloot) in the area of Ardoris by the vendor I have at the lot Diana Mulle. Youll see one or two of them, and they are all grouped when you do.
    Weapons
    Armor
    Resources
    Artifacts
    Potions
    Recipies
    Food
    Scrolls
    House Deco
    Caveloot

Aerie:
    Lot: Bluerider
    Non Rares

Aerie:
    Lot: Visaard's Trader
    Rares/arti'

Aerie Center Exchange
    Rares
    Dereck Visaard

Bearns Reach
    Rares
    Lot Owner: Vallas Tellen

Brit Mart
    Rares
    Dereck Visaard

Brittany Fields
    Rares
    Armaden Restal

Central Brit:
    Rares
    Alrain Whitnaire

Crossroads:
    Non Rares
    Lot: Turok

Elads Light house:
    Rares
    Birko

Etceter:
    Rares
    Lot Owner Alron Soryn

Hammaburg:
    Malek Zandor Row Lot
    Rares

NBM Market
    Rares
    Caveloot Vendor Name, Town Lot
    Lot Owner: Andernut

NBM
    Crafted Geara
    Grinchy Krabnevir

NBM:
    Rares
    Lot Owner: Novia Property

Novia Market:
    Rares
    Lot Owner: Grinchy Krabnevir

Ordinis Mortis:
    Rares
    Dereck Visaard

Port Phoneix:
    Rares
    Lot Owner is Bodhbh Dearg - Vendor Malle Eppie

Resolute:
    Lot Owner Nick Cold
    Rares and Magic
    General Store/Deco
    Weapons
    Heavy Armor
    Food/Potion/Scrolls
    Raws
    Light Armor/Sheild

Serpents Watch:
    Solstys Row Lot
    Rares

Soltown
    Owner: Gefionious DuMonte
    Rares

Soryn Fields
    Two Vendors
    Holiday Decor - Rares
    Holiday Costume - Rares
    Nick Cold

Stormreach:
    Rares
    Gorakis Lazast

Tortuga
    NonRares
    Jewels Black

Veritas Sanctuary
    Rares
    Metalocalypze

I don't care about the above, I jumped down here - What is this about fishing?

Ok, so "Stile Teckel" in game, is a GM Fisher (Bait recovery soon). When logged in the game he is usually doing one of two things, either fishing or grinding some raw materials for crafting XP.

I own a City lot that is an island, at Elad's Lighthouse by Guildar Falls. Stile sometimes is there at the edge of the water (standing stupidly for a while at times), for 12+ hours a day. I also have a stocked fishing vendor (more for RP/Decorative reasons, but ill keep it stocked with worms and the like) on the island.

Just message me saying "fishing invite", and ill Invite you to party. You teleport to me at Elad's, and that's it.. enjoy. I'll even show you where all 3 of the "special" fishing spots are, within reach of my island.

Once the new fishing goes into place, I will be fishing in different places. But the same offer will still apply. I will also be willing to travel to you if you're at a good fishing place and will supply bait if I don't have my own for whatever it is.

No cost, for free. If you want, you can send donations of any type to Oddjob, he handles my assets.

Warnings
    -I go afk often, without warning, but usually, am not gone too long - just expect delays in chat
    -I am usually working on other monitors so, while not always, as a general rule, I won't talk a lot - but if you don't mind delayed response, I love to converse that way.
    -Welcome to join the guild, as if your a fisher you can't be all bad, but not required!
    -Sometimes I may need to run into the house to get some goods to mail to a customer, and the "gm bonus" doesn't reach from the house to the water, but usually only takes me a couple of minutes.

P.S. - I'll also add anyone who ever comes to fish with me, to the house as a guest. This way you can use the Bank, mailbox, crafting stations, teletype, and all the stuff. Resurrection and chaos ankh are on the rear :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Aeryk, Fiero Steele and CICI like this.
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Sir Stile Teckel
    Very nice list and the type of items on vendor is a big help. But more importantly is the invite for fishing. Will whisper in the next 24 hours. Thank you.

CICI likes this.
  3. stile

stile Avatar

Vendor list updated. New vendors added.

Im a bit behind on vendor maintenance at the moment, but am working on it. Currently check out my NBM vendors, as Im loading a lot of new goods on them. Course, some have sold as soon as I put them up, so its two steps forward and one step back. but im putting some great stuff on these, including some really hard to find items!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.