Set your minds to rest on housing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fumblefingers, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fumblefingers

fumblefingers Avatar

Its been stated over and over, there will be plenty of lots available for all that have pledged in Kicksrart .And more for those that come in after launch.
    Remember this game land mass is infinite , only limited by the imagination of the developers. Its going to be crazy rush to place as soon as one can i know , but i for one , not so sure i want a house in any of what little we have seen up to this point. I also hate to miss out on placing, but i also want to see this world first.
    That being said , I'm sure if for some reason ,a ton of people buy in at say knight level just before launch, if by magic some new areas well appear. If this isn't the case ,I'll hold out little to no hope of this game being worth playing. Because all the lesser features will also never be addressed.

majoria70 and sheetrock1 like this.
  2. sheetrock1

sheetrock1 Avatar

agreed, I feel they would not advertise housing as a big draw, and not have room for everyone that has pledge.On the other hand i'm just as sure they will not have enough water lots for all that will want them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.