It is with a heart full of gratitude to Engineer and Atos for

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CatherineRose, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

It is with a heart full of gratitude to @Datendrache[ , @Chris , @Boris Mondragon ,@Drya one of my guild mates, and @Paladin Michael , @Spinok ,@T r i n i t y , @Lily Byrd and @Arkah EMPstrike who represent many guilds around Novia. They contributed to the Black Sails Saga, Part 3 by posting parts of the story which led to many of you participating in the the Black Sails vs Obsidian Battle this past Sunday in Dragomir Mori.

Datendrach created the wonderful vidieo. It not only gave us the visual information of the story but it also brought to life the down to the core feeling of our story. For this I am so grateful. Please, all of you go to this link to the video and you will see yourselves in this great battle.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...-sails-saga-part-3.151274/page-2#post-1219781

Chris (Atos) gave beyond what he was invited to do. He wore his pirate outfit and flagged PVP and fought and died right along side all of us. He noted the areas which are weak and needed correcting and he had fun right with us as we battled together. He even lost his skull to @Dhanas by being the final prize for the battle.

There will be even more good things happen in making PVP fun for everyone whether you are skilled or just beginning. We have already seen one good change since Sunday: each POT owner has the ability to contact Chris to request there be NO LOOT taken during pvp in their town. We will also see soon larger parties in parties during large events such as the one we had in Dragomir Mori.

We will continue and look forward to more writers and participation by many of you in the story as we have more events and battles in the coming months.

Duchess CatherineRose
    Governor of DragomirMori

majoria70, amarious, Spinok and 20 others like this.
  2. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

I should have explained myself better in the above post. The ones that were called by name were the ones who posted part of the story as we continued from day to day and as we were heading to the Sunday battle. There were many, many more who either watched or fought in the battle. In fact over 60 active battle participants on Sunday. Before Sunday New Heaven led by @Antrax Artek and @Dhanas hosted a battle and made the video for it. There were also many of you who participated by coming to the battles, not flagging, and watching the action standing right in the middle of the fire yet were perfectly safe at that close up distance. There were many participants on the Obsidian side of the story who fought and died and fought some more on Sunday as well as in the New Heaven Battle

Please watch for the ending of part 3 of the story and then the start of the next part as we continue across Novia and Hidden Vale by reading or even writing in the Black Sails Saga which is found in the Library of the Fire Lotus Tavern.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...-sails-saga-part-3.151274/page-2#post-1219781

CatherineRose

3. Trinity

Trinity Avatar

And the star of the Battle of Draomir Mori.....

Drum roll please......

Thank you for all the hours and sleepless nights you devoted to making this a success.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

good job all!

[​IMG]

5. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

There were and still are even more who participated in the Black Sails vs Obsidian Battle. Without them it would have been very hard to have had as much fun as we did. @Spinok, @pool32167 who along with other Shadow People fought along side many from the House of Mangar guild. Thank you all who battled on the evil, dark obsidian side. You are much appreciated for bringing our community to a greater enjoyment of the PVP side of the game. We look forward to more battles with you in the future.

Duchess CatherineRose
    Governor of Dragomir Mori

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

i haz "participated" too! i was watching bit here and dere!

Chris was funny when he die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.