[FIXED] anyone else having mouse look/scrolling with mouse wheel issues?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ostvel, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

This issue is fixed! Turned out to be a windows update over the 13-17th I uninstalled them and let it reinstall automatically and now everything works fine ^_^
    Thank you for all who helped in leading me down the right path with this solution in the discord channel!

(Here is my post of the original problem)
    {{{Between wednesday and friday something happened now to where I cannot move the in game camera at all, it's stuck forward. also cannot use mouse wheel functions to zoom or scroll in any in game window (have to click drag the bar to scroll down a menu in a window) .
    works just fine outside of game, cannot assign scroll up or down to any other key, and is bound correctly. left and right click work just fine in game, just will not move camera.

have reinstalled game and tried both client and steam versions, have tried other mouses, have cleaned all game files out of registry and reinstalled to no avail.

am I the only one? ^_^ thanks for listening}}}

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. venospro

venospro Avatar

When i had this problem is was due to Saitek Joystick software. Check up on any type of mouse/keyboard/peripherals software and try disabling it.

Ostvel likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Sorry you are having troubles @Ostvel. Don't touch the tab key or the v key unless you know what you are doing. If you have done either of these press them again until things are back to normal. Not saying this is what happened to you but it is a couple of things to try and touching tab always messes me up.

Ostvel likes this.
  4. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

to clarify further I don't even have to log into a character to see the issue, from the login screen if I try to go into options menus I cannot scroll them either

5. Ostvel

Ostvel Avatar

This issue is fixed! I'll update the main post with it as well. Turned out to be a windows update over the 13-17th I uninstalled them and let it reinstall automatically and now everything works fine ^_^

Jaesun, rebbieforever and Gravidy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.