Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot deco flip items

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Helvig Ingvildsdottir, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

1. Title:Cannot deco flip items
    2. Reproduction Rate:100% on my computer and on my husband's as well, others report that they can flip items
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details:Before last release I was able to flip books and stone blocks so they appear as laying on the ground instead of standing up. I used to do this with the "R" key. Now, the "R" key does nothing. I went into the options, selected the "Deco Flip" control and assigned a different key (Left Ctrl + R) Still I could not flip objects. I tried with several key combinations that I assigned to that control, but none worked.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Not sure if it's reproducable on other PCs. I have this issue on both PCs here at home. Would be nice to know why this is, and get it fixed.
    6. User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz (4) System RAM: 8104, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940A, GPU RAM: 2020

Xee and Alley Oop like this.
  2. Kliirkast

Kliirkast Localization Team

05/29/2019 16:24
    Title: see above
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: I confirm that the 'N' key (default to FLIP) does nothing. The 'R' key changes the orientation of a book (standing or laying flat) like it used to. One exception though : the book "Through the lunar Rift III" does NOT want to be laid flat, it stubbornly stays standing on its edge regardless of the key used to rotate it along Z axis.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16334
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.Win.64.979.Date.05.21.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Metallicus
    Area Display Name: Metallicus
    Loc: (34.7, 36.6, -126.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfE1ldGFsbGljdXN8KDM0LjY3MywgMzYuNTc5LCAtMTI2Ljg2MSl8KDAsIDAuNTI3LCAwLCAwLjg1KXw4MjAuMDE3MXwzNC43OTM1OHwxMC43MDc0Mw==

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.