1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Decoration Wishlist - Items Already In-game

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Vas Corp Por, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Added :) All arrows can now be placed as deco (lying flat on ground as stray arrows) and will patch in soon. Added a new 12-Pack to the store to appear on January 28th (R86 release day): 3 Ground groupings of arrows, 3 Wall groupings of arrows to depict battle damage type stuff.

Wall Grouping of 3 Arrows x1
    Wall Grouping of 2 Arrows x2
    Wall Single Arrow x3
    Ground Grouping of 3 Arrows x1
    Ground Grouping of 2 Arrows x2
    Ground Single Arrow x3

Echondas, Anpu and Wilfred like this.
  2. Elgarion

Added :) The bundle will appear in 4 varieties. As shown (gray). Also yellow, blue, and orange. Hmmm.... I wonder what could possibly be deco coming up soon after it patches? :p Also, I did already add the rib cage a week or so ago. Not sure if its patched in yet, but a pristine ribcage should be a rare drop off of all skeletons.

Wilfred, Echondas and Anpu like this.
  3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Would be nice as crafting recipe:

CELESTIS: Double Tavern / Inn sign
    Area: Celestis (Novia_R1_City_Celestis) Loc: (9.258, 78.065, -92.114) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9DZWxlc3Rpc3x8KDkuMjU4LCA3OC4wNjUsIC05Mi4xMTQpfCgwLCAtMC45MTUsIDAsIDAuNDA0KXwtMTAxLjIzNzh8MTMuMzIxMDF8MTg=

CELESTIS: Simple Shogun Counter
    Area: Celestis (Novia_R1_City_Celestis) Loc: (11.027, 78.065, -75.958) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9DZWxlc3Rpc3x8KDExLjAyNywgNzguMDY1LCAtNzUuOTU4KXwoMCwgLTAuNzc5LCAwLCAtMC42MjgpfC0yOTguNDg3OXwzOC44NjM5OHwxOA==

Duke Gréagóir and Elgarion like this.
  4. Elgarion

Added to the store to appear on February 5th (snowy and normal versions). Yes -- will definitely fit on a village lot :)

Large Wooden Awning
    Large Snow-Covered Wooden Awning

What you see is actually 2 pieces pressed up against each other, so like the angled greenhouse, these new versions can butt 2 up next to each other if you like, or just put one up against a wall or something. Gives you some options for creativity ;)

5. Elgarion

Variations of this got added not too long ago. If I recall, I put in a crafted small version, then a normal large and golden large were put on the store.

Paladin Michael and Wilfred like this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

we have the strappy prison cot, but not the plain canvas one we commonly see in npc camps.

[​IMG]

Area: Blood River Outskirts (Novia_R7_Forest02_01) Loc: (347.257, 81.725, 236.433) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgzNDcuMjU3LCA4MS43MjUsIDIzNi40MzMpfCgwLCAwLjQ2MiwgMCwgLTAuODg3KXwyMDUuNTAxfDI3LjY0ODU2fDE4

7. Lord Stein

Lord Stein Avatar

How about a token (crown shop) that changes the wooden lot sign posts to the paver type. Ill buy some. They look terrible on row lots ,, sometimes block the door.

Paladin Michael, Sarek and Elgarion like this.
  8. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

How about getting the rest of the tombstones and monuments from the POT Town Cemetery in game, preferably crafted.

(See example at: Area: Rift's End (POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Rift's End) Loc: (34.714, 89.002, -20.525) DBG: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFJpZnQncyBFbmR8KDM0LjcxNCwgODkuMDAyLCAtMjAuNTI1KXwoMCwgLTAuNzM1LCAwLCAtMC42NzgpfDk4LjM5MTI5fDI5LjIzODQzfDYuNjI1Mjg1 )

For extra credit, let them tilt / fall over like in the POT example!

9. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

we have the sigils as tapestries and as wall/floor stickers, but apparently there were rugs made that i don't see in the store. here's the crafting sigil rug in kiln cistern at

Area: Kiln Cistern (Novia_R3_Underground02_01) Loc: (-86.167, 5, -29.89) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjNfVW5kZXJncm91bmQwMl8wMXx8KC04Ni4xNjcsIDUsIC0yOS44OSl8KDAsIDAuODg3LCAwLCAtMC40NjIpfC0xMjcuNDM0OXw1My4xNjY5M3w2LjIwNTY5MQ==

[​IMG]

Serenia, Gia2, Wilfred and 2 others like this.
  10. redfish

redfish Avatar

This is marked as Added, but there are and still only 1 and 2 story Cypress trees available in the store, and I'd still be interested in seeing the 3 and 4 story ones if possible. I'm personally interested in using them.

I'm sure you could also do the epic size and so on, too.

Jay Nord likes this.
  11. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

Id love to see these ingame. In a role player environment these could really live up towns.

[​IMG]

@Elgarion

N3sca4e, Elgarion and that_shawn_guy like this.
  12. Lained

Lained Avatar

Though white and dyeable. ;)

Thoryk Omara and Wilfred like this.
  13. Thoryk Omara

Thoryk Omara Avatar

I totally agree! :D Even maybe heraldy :D

Wilfred likes this.
  14. redfish

redfish Avatar

Cubby shelves.
    Area: Battle of Solace Bridge (SolaceBridge_Starter/WithTutorial) Loc:(-60.855, 77.809, -5.491)
    Here empty, elsewhere in the game for wine storage in taverns, but something like this if placed like a bookshelf could also make good storage for scrolls, or other items that lie on their sides, or for sorting items like mail.
    [​IMG]
    Short wooden awning.
    Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany) Loc:(10.545, 57.863, 215.685)
    Different type of use than the long awning recently added to the store.
    [​IMG]

15. redfish

redfish Avatar

Stone and wood gateway arch, and stone and wood wall.
    In theory, these could be made into a full castle wall set. Personally, I would use these pieces in the same way they're used in Central Brittany, as pieces within a city boundary to provide some internal architecture for the city. So gateway arch without an actual gate, and the wall as a standalone piece. There could be versions with the wooden ramp (for the arch) and the ladder (for the wall), and without. This would be similar to castle walls, where you can choose to craft them with ladders or without ladders. In my case, it would be more useful without it, because I could connect them to other architectural elements, but others might like it with it. Without it, you could also use the construction scaffolding next to it for people to get up.
    [​IMG]
    Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany) Loc: (308.3, 35.049, 404.684)
    [​IMG]
    Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany) Loc: (310.313, 333.746, 335.68)

Stone colonnade.
    These are running all along Ardoris. Theoretically, you could create a full set of these so players can piece them together like we can walls and fences, with for instance long pieces (6 arches), short pieces (3 arches), tiny pieces (1 arch) and corner pieces. Right now many players have the "Ruined Stone Arch" which they're using like this in their POTs, but trying to stitch together pieces of the ruined stone arches. However, I think it would look a lot better if it were constructed as one piece, as in the game. You could put in the store, though I personally think it makes sense to be able to put Ruined Stone Arches on the crafting table to make these.
    [​IMG]
    Area: Ardoris (Ardoris) Loc:(96.986, 53.003, -163.565)

Lilith Ayin, Elgarion and Anpu like this.
  16. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Broken stone tile (wall or floor) pieces
    (Tartarus 79.601 425.002 -12.356)
    [​IMG]

Rubbish / Trash pile
    (Tartarus -2.872 415.002 27.45)
    [​IMG]

Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  17. Sarek

Sarek Avatar

[ADDED] left one
    [ALREADY REQUESTED] right one

Can we have these two tents, pretty please

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2022
  18. brewtus23

brewtus23 Avatar

@Elgarion The Disco Ball in Game is limited to only being placed on the Ceiling of an indoor home. Can we get it so it can be placed as an outdoor deco as well. Like for example sitting up and building an outside pavilion out of blocks and trying to attach it to the Ceiling of the block structure that has been built over a makeshift stage.

Elgarion, Chiasma and Time Lord like this.
  19. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Maybe we could make (or buy already assembled, already hung) super sized lampposts so we can hang them.

Elgarion and Chiasma like this.
  20. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Area: Celestis (Novia_R1_City_Celestis) Loc: (15.324, 88.806, 36.865) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9DZWxlc3Rpc3x8KDE1LjMyNCwgODguODA2LCAzNi44NjUpfCgwLCAwLjk0NywgMCwgLTAuMzIxKXwtMTQyLjQzOTN8MjcuMTcwMTZ8MTg=

Celestis granite like road pavers:
    [​IMG]

Area: Brittany Estates (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Estates) Loc: (307.866, 64.996, 179.45) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9Fc3RhdGVzfHwoMzA3Ljg2NiwgNjQuOTk2LCAxNzkuNDUpfCgwLCAwLjUxNCwgMCwgMC44NTgpfDc4MS44Njc4fDQ1LjIyNTc4fDE4
    Brittany Estates white road pavers:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021