Farming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iain, Sep 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

As an example of a fun agriculture system some things the game archeage did well. It's been a long time since I played that game but I remember liking many things about their agriculture system. I was originally waiting for that game for years but the disappointment that it all centered on pvp was a big let down for me. Not being able to enjoy fishing , the Trade system, And the beautiful Boating system and waterways the game has and all due to pvpers was not a world I personally wanted. I asked devs about this and they said its not changing the dynamics. Imagine not even because I asked lol j/k.

Our housing deco system is the best out there except the prefab houses weren't what we originally asked for but these ended up getting the game funded. So there you go.

I really think we could do a much better job with details in our agriculture system. Batch planting, harvesting, and batch watering was a very good step. I love that we did that. A lot of The more interesting aspects didn't happen though.

In early days We did suggest lots of ideas but as with many systems that got added in without embellishing and completing them we were left with that incomplete unsatisfying feeling. I feel the game suffered for this practice greatly. The lack of interesting, satisfying additions and details such as worms to harvest when it rains, etc including questing for each system gave incompleteness all around.

In the long run we have what we have but we can still add important details to each system at this point with player feedback.

That is always my wish for each system we have in the game. Good thing is its not too late but will this happen? Who knows but here's hoping feedback gets it there.

2. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

131:00 has some agriculture reward increase :)~TL~

Tahru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.