1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Accurate description of the crafted items sold

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Daxstalker, Jan 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxstalker

Daxstalker Avatar

Hi, I don't know if anyone has ever asked but I think it would be useful for any Crafter to be able to find out what item he sold.
    At the moment the return emails simply tell me that I have sold a "cloak + 13" but I think it would be useful to know that Stat (enchant, masterwork etc.) were on that cloak

2. Daxstalker

Daxstalker Avatar

Hi all, Is there a way to understand if the proposal will be considered?

FBohler, Time Lord and Aldo like this.
  3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Send it in via the AskAdev questionis more than likely your best bet to get some possible input. Keep trying if at first you don't succeed. Keeping you're own spreadsheet of your items may help for now. Just a thought.

Bridge Troll and Time Lord like this.
  4. Daxstalker

Daxstalker Avatar

up

FBohler likes this.
  5. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Did you try Sean's suggestion ?

6. Daxstalker

Daxstalker Avatar

No how to send via ASKDEV?

FBohler likes this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I think it would help a lot to know what is sold. Some things are just what they are but other things could use more explanation. For example when I sell a song on my vendor I get the notice that I've sold a song but not which song.

FBohler likes this.
  8. Mac G

Mac G Avatar

i used keep track of the cloaks and armor by the prices, I had a generic amount, then the cost would change by a slight amount depending on the enchants and masterworks. the slight difference was enough for me to match it to the item listing. But I dont sell enough now to matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.