1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Quest Journal

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sir.Seggallion, Dec 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

Am I the only one who doesn't like the quest journal? I feel storyline quests should be grouped by the virtue they are for. Multipart quests should be grouped by all the steps needed to finish them. Misc. quests should be grouped by the city or zone in which they are given.

There are two quests which seem similar. "Find and Defeat the Witch" and "Stay in the House on the Hill Until Witch is Gone." It seems like former should be one of the steps under the latter. I have a lot of quests associated to the Artifice quest line. They all seem like steps in the same quest line, but are presented as unrelated quests. I have some quests about the Bonesteel dagger but I don't know how far along I am with that quest line.

There are some quests that seem like they have another part to them, but I can't be sure. There was a point in the "Destroy Boletusporis Regem" quest where Gus says he isn't sure how to proceed. At that point, I couldn't tell if the quest line was over for now or if I needed to do something else. For a while, I thought it was just poetic license that the quest ended on a cliff hanger. Perhaps something to draw players back periodically.

Paladin Michael and FrostII like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I think you have great ideas. I like the grouping ideas. Did you see the journal before the update it recently got? It was amazing that it got that update considering the very small amount of Devs we currently have. It sounds like you're offering easier fixes perhaps these could get implemented over time.

FrostII likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Sannio has been adding new ones here and there in the new areas.

4. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Yes, we know. But we are starving for the Episode 2 main story line ...

Of course you're not! I made tons of forum entries exactly about this. Questbook arranged in paths. Colors for the paths, ...
    You know what came out of the desert? ;)
    (No, not - this - it came from the desert from cinema ware!)
    Alot of unheard cries from starving players, looking for a great questbook, which telling our story in a great way. May be - yes, may be with pictures inside of the key scenes? And ... may be you could press on play to build your own short film of your Avatar's path to load up in you tube ...

Well, you're not the only story loving man in world. Now - at least - we are two of them ;)

Have a good time, Avatar!

5. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

The function of the new questbook is great, but I preffered the style incl. font of the old questbook - a pity we couldn't preserve what looked fine ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.