Why are all my forum discussions getting locked? :(

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Sonja, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

Greetings!

For some reason all of my forum discussions are getting locked, including ongoing events and active housing offers for new Britannians. I'd like to share updates and new winners, but I can't and I don't understand why they'd be locked. I didn't receive any messages about them and I really don't think I did anything wrong. What's going on?

:(

Your truly,

Governor Sonja Solar

P.S. When I try to read the Requesting Developer Participation topic I get the following error.

Shroud of the Avatar Forum - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. If you recently pledged or upgraded to Developer status or above, please note that it may take up to 24 hours for permissions to propagate.

When I click on my profile image to change it at Sonja | Shroud of the Avatar Forum I get the following error.

The following error occurred:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. If you recently pledged or upgraded to Developer status or above, please note that it may take up to 24 hours for permissions to propagate.

Have I lost access to things I used to have? :(

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Alley Oop likes this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

conjurerdragon has it right. old threads with no recent updates are periodically locked. you should hit the report button to request unlocking a specific one. the requesting developer participation thread is currently hidden. i see you figured out the changing your profile pic; that's never been done through the forums, it's fed from the website.

Anpu likes this.