New to the game

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by i3loodyMoon, Nov 16, 2023.

1. i3loodyMoon

i3loodyMoon Avatar

Hi, long time mmoRpg player but new to SotA and eager to play the game an see what it has to offer in the wake of "time consumption" activities. Runescape player as a child sadly never got to play any of lord british's early titles despite the praise i have heard since a child of the games.

Looking to explore ranged gameplay mixed with sword an shield with healing and aoe magic later on when i have what i imagine enough money to begin magic training. So any help is lovely in direction to achieve those goals of character creation.

Currently curious as to where to find a central or couple central hubs to find low level Trainers and vendors for gear / ammo gathering.

Excited to meet people, someone had added me when i forgot the game on overnight so i guess i made one friend already! yay :D

p.s. not bothered by the lack of running into other players, makes the world feel much much bigger in a good way <3

2. Avatars Radio

Welcome to the community!

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @i3loodyMoon to the game. I'm Majoria in game and I accept all friends requests. Don't forget to visit an Oracle building and click on "test" to receive gold and xp daily. Also you do get a free taxed deed if you do Captain Kinseys quests in Solace Bridge outskirts.

i3loodyMoon likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

5. Eveara

Eveara Avatar

Welcome, welcome @i3loodyMoon – I couldn't agree more on the 'not running into someone else at every corner' part!

i3loodyMoon likes this.
  6. i3loodyMoon

i3loodyMoon Avatar

Thank you about the Deed quest from kinsley. I do believe i have almost finished every quest i can currently find pertaining to the outskirts zone early on in the games easy access quest's along with helping my partner complete what we could find. Waiting patiently for our 3rd friend to catch up slowly got him to download an play yesterday finally.

Anyone who wishes to add me Bloody Moon is my ingame name, i forgot to put that in my initial post. I am just loving the Fable series vibes of that solo but dash of multiplayer woven into the gameplay options an locations.

P.S. i have run into much more players than i expected after the first couple hours i had initially played. Almost double digit friend list already an can easily say i'v ran across more than 20 people with some being more than a few times each.