Austin Texas April 20th, Sherwood Forest (renaissance) Faire ~ In Real Life Player Event (with Devs)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brazen Spirituality, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Brazen Spirituality

Brazen Spirituality Avatar

I am one lucky woman! I am friends with @Scottie & @Ravalox and we have made plans which I am gladly extending to anyone able and willing to join us, to celebrate my 58th Birthday!

Austin Texas April 20th, Sherwood Forest (renaissance) Faire ~ In Real Life Player Event (with Devs)

So, with great gratitude and excitement, I will be spending my birthday with my dear friends Ravalox & Scott Jones. Kindly do not think I am a former crack addict, but my teeth have crumbled. While I want to crawl under a rock, Ravalox has been instrumental in getting me to go out and live my life again. So if you could, be kind and understand, my social anxiety is strong!

With that disclaimer,

Come join us for a day of fun! Community cloak included!

Please RSVP ASAP

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
  2. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

Count me in, of course!!! I really can't wait to join you folks there! I hope there's enough "relatively local" folks who might be able to meet us there too! This is certainly one of those great, spontaneous things that just sort of cropped up due to good timing and the desire to get out and enjoy folks' friendly company in such a fun, outdoors setting... Plus you can dress in medieval garb for the joy of it (which I'm always looking for an excuse to do)... It'll be great seeing you both, and anyone else who'd like to join in! Thanks again for letting us help celebrate your birthday with you!

Scottie ^_^

3. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

Happy almost Birthday! It sounds like a fun outing and a great way to celebrate.
    I am a bit far out at the time, but I do hear Texas has a really big Ren faire. I hope you all have a blast.

4. Brazen Spirituality

Lily Byrd and Ravalox like this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I probably won't be going, but that's because there's a retro computing meetup in Austin that day.

Winfield likes this.
  6. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

@Brazen Spirituality Please accept the RSVP of 2 people for your party. Catdude/Chatull and I both will be joining in the festivities.
    Cannot wait for the event!

FrostII likes this.
  7. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Update, Tickets bought for Sherwood Forest. Candlewood Suites room reserved. check-in is 18th. check-out 21st.
    Catdude/Chatull Aventari and are committed for attendance.

FrostII likes this.
  8. Brazen Spirituality

For anyone else whom is lurking but has not replied yet: The weather is having fun with me... So our plans are now modular, it seems we will do dinner with Scotty on Friday night potentially at Macaroni Grill… And weather depending, either Saturday or Sunday, we will do Sherwood all day and the other stormy day we will just be hanging out. So RSVP if you will be part of my crazy assed party weekend! (Trezir Pyle, Chatul, Ravalox and Scotty are already confirmed.)

FrostII likes this.
  9. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Chatull and I are checked in at the candlewood suites. We are ready to party with you all!

10. Brazen Spirituality

Now we need to do an anti-rain dance again. Whatever we all did worked for the eclipse. LOL

11. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Looks like rain is scheduled to start around 4:00PM Saturday. hopefully it decides to leave us alone and rain elsewhere.

/me starts to do some sort of dance but is not sure what will happen.