Store getting to big

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elspath, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canterbury

Canterbury Avatar

It could depend on what server you play on; it's not unrealistic for some servers to be less busy than others. Also, I'd comment that the game is almost two years old. The number of people grinding through the single-player storyline is a lot lower now than it was a year ago, which was lower again than the year before that. Most people I know played the single-player storyline once, then leveled all their alts through RvR simply to not play the story again.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Elspath

Elspath Avatar

In the end GW2 is a average game. Witch is great for them, I personally like it. But again... Point is there store all items are buy able with in game gold. BUT YET, there are virtually no rewards for playing the game unless its a event. Witch takes away from the experience and drives people away unless you have a mass connection to rvr or other clicks.

One bad thing about RVR clicks is that the next MMO to offer RVR tends to take away allot away from the old.

Example....

Elder Scrolls online right now is the new RVR witch is taking pretty big groups and most of those people are from GW2

I dont think they will stay though and most likely will leave when the next big RVR game comes out, Camelot.

Then GW2 and ESO will be ghost towns (unless Camelot dosent live up to the expectations)

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

We are trying to get the game made at this time. It is a kickstarter. It is not made yet just development. So if you follow the forums a bit then you may find places to contribute. The developers really do listen . The want and need our input to make the game we want.

I'm sure there will be plenty of things to earn and challenges to be had in game. That's why it is so hard at times to watch a pre alpha game being made and created.

I don't think you will have to worry. We are still in development.

4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

So, if we did decide to...ummm... I wanted to say (something) against the wind, to try and resist selling things in our online store.....

1) "With Who and How Would You Police Such a Restriction?"
    2) "Or Keep Any Items From Being Sold On E-Bay?"

No matter if we like it or not, those are the simple, yet tough questions to answer...
    And isn't the SotA online Store where we all bought our Home Castles?
    Should we all then ask for a refund and work for them ingame?
    I know it can be difficult keeping up with the Greagoir's :(
    Should we raise real money taxes to pay for those Police?
    I'm looking for true leadership here to Utopia o_O
    While saving my real cash for Baron :D

"Servant! More bubbles for the Tub!"
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

5. Dhimmi

Dhimmi Avatar

your argument is flawed: people who use the store provide extra game to everyone ( regardless if they pay or not) so in a sense it is pay to win, its pay to let everyone win....

so discouraging store use is hurting your play experience

Retro, Canterbury, Kaisa and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.