Where can I find what my pledge contains from account info?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Viconius, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viconius

Viconius Avatar

Hello,
    Could someone advice, where I can find what my pledge contains on this site? So far I've only found the name of the rank from kickstarter and amount I pledged, but no details.

Yeah, I can go and double check things from Kickstarter page (in addition what is promised on the pledge itself, there was more added in updates ), but a nice summary would be lovely. I was expecting to find it here, in connection to my account, but I couldn't find it. Am I missing something?

2. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

Leos likes this.
  3. Mata

Mata Avatar

Leos likes this.
  4. Viconius

Viconius Avatar

And where does it list what is included in the pledge you have? I can see I have pledged x dollars, and that there is a tittle to it, but not what it gets me :)

mbomber likes this.
  5. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

What title does it have there?

6. Viconius

Viconius Avatar

How official is this? Why doesn't it have user created crest anymore? I thought backers/users/founders were able to create their own crest?

7. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

8. Mata

Mata Avatar

9. Viconius

Viconius Avatar

Thank you both for the help!

I however must say my account page does not have any direct link to the reward pages, only to the FAQ under the pledge info. Once I found one reward page by scrolling the FAQ, I could guess the URL for others... but its really akward. Maybe early backers have their account page less clear than others? Strange...

I do not want to post personal info here, but I can give details to SOA staff privately if there is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Mata likes this.
  10. Mata

Mata Avatar

11. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

12. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Right now, your account page will just state the level that you are at - the only digital reward that is being distributed right now is the Blade of the Avatar book, which should be listed at the very bottom of your account page. There is no [official] conclusive list of rewards; you have to click on each tier to see what each one receives. You can also try the link in my signature or sotawiki.net for unofficial lists of rewards that might be easier to digest.

As for uploading your Arms (provided you are a founder at the Virtual Collector or greater pledge level), there is currently no mechanism to get it into the game. The development team is working on this still. They are using the help of the College of Arms to streamline the approval process. I would recommend starting here. It gives a quick run down on how to submit your Arms to the COA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.