1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Thank you for your patience

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vitadrakonia

vitadrakonia Avatar

Thanks for hard work, game is shaping up nicely and I'm ecstatic to see the possibilities if you continue focused work on things that matter most.

For me personally, lack of open world is the most"non-awesome" thing. There has to be a creative solution around it that would still work with technical limitations?

Maybe "fade to black" happens when you are about to approach any edge of level map and pre-load of assets for the neighboring level map can begin in the background already so transition to next map is relatively quick?

And get rid of overhead map, use it as game map players can bring up and reference and maybe use it to teleport to cities /points of interest / moongates from using recall spell? This way that work is not wasted? Just a few thoughts! :)

Mata, Sophi and enderandrew like this.
  2. Pecosbilbo

Pecosbilbo Avatar

I just purchased this game a few weeks ago. So much awesome about this game, so keep it up!

Mata, Ronan and Sophi like this.
  3. Wandering_Healer

Wandering_Healer Avatar

Keep up the good work guys!

Mata and Tarsin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.