In game Cost of deeds/houses in R15

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by palang81984, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. palang81984

palang81984 Avatar

Is anyone planning on actually grinding the 60k+ gold necessary to buy a deed/house at this point? I'm referring to people who perhaps haven't already amassed a fortune in earlier revisions.

Basically, as of R15 (or maybe it was R14), crafting costs more resources from what I gather, making it much harder to earn gold via selling items to vendors. Then, most importantly, wouldn't all of your work could be completely undone by a character wipe?

I guess I'm just wondering if it is worth me even trying to get a deed with in game money at the moment. Also, aside from killing about 1.5k skeletons, I'm not sure the best way to get that gold!

majoria70 likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes it is worth it. You will see. Let me know when you are in game and I can help you. Some people missed out on the gem bug to earn tons of money and I was one of them. It would be my pleasure to give you
    what I could after all it is just a game. The wipes to me are usually something very important that has happened in the progression of the game, so I do not begrudge them happening as much. True some of us
    have been here awhile and have amassed more in game and out of game, but what kind of community would we be if we did not think of new people. I want everyone to get to experience everything the game
    has to offer. That is the only way to be able to fully participate in this forum. Like 'have you done it', 'have you seen it', 'have you felt it', then you know more of what you are speaking about. **cheers** and
    welcome palang81984. Friend majoria in the game and send me a whisper or zone to me anytime. I will be happy to help.:)

FrostII likes this.
  3. palang81984

palang81984 Avatar

I appreciate the offer! Friend added.

However, I just realized, after clocking myself for one hour, that if I really grind, I'm pulling in about 12k/hour. So, that really is no where near as bad as I thought it would be (about twice as much cash as I predicted being able to make).

I'll be getting myself a nice little village plot in Novia in a few play sessions at this rate!

majoria70 likes this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Just a small note here. You'll need a house to, and you might want to consider testing a basement. Then you might want furniture and decorations....

So if you need a little bit of extra stuff, please feel free to add me as well
    /friend Spoon
    I have lots of stuff over after some tests and decoration projects.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.