Pledge items not working?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blatta, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blatta

blatta Avatar

Hi, until now i thought the pledge items only looking good so far, but then i saw someone using his "Automaton" in Adoris. I couldn't find a description how to use them. How they are to be used? Like the "Automaton Servant". I can klick with all mouse buttons but nothing happens. Not in the house , not in the inventory - beside the option to delete it. I´m not sure if i miss something simple so i post here instead of a bug.

Mata and majoria70 like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi and welcome to Shrouds blatta. **majoria bows** You have to drag them on to your hot bar. they arent fully working and don't always listen to your command but I really like them. So have fun.

Mata and Ice Queen like this.
  3. blatta

blatta Avatar

Thank you for the nice welcome and help :) Problem solved. There is an "Automaton" and an "Automaton Call" i had to learn. The Automaton somehow vanished in cyberspace when i tried dragging it on the hot bar today - but that is another story and worth a bug report. But the Automaton Call works as expected, just hadn't found it so far.

Mata and majoria70 like this.
  4. Quiz

Quiz Avatar

I have found my pledge rewards in the bank and I want to try some of them out - like the Immortality Fruit Tree, Puzzle Box, Crafting Sack, Artisan Box of Plenty. I can drag them to my Inventory, but can't figure out how to actviate them.
    Double-clicking does nothing, I can't seem to drop them onto my hot bar, Right-clicking only gives me the option to destroy, and I can't seem to drop them on the ground.

Are these particular items just not activated in-game yet?
    Or must I own housing to place them in before being able to use them?

regards

Mata likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi quiz, well can you be more specific? So if its the dogs, cats, lyon, etc even personal servant some
    pledge levels have they are dragged to you non combat bar, for the fruit etc and anything that doesn't say
    place holder after it, you have to use these in a house that you have placed. I don't know which pledge tier you have but I do have a spare row lot deed if you don't have one to play around with. The animals and automoton are not fully functioning but enough for you to see them, sometimes you have to cast them outside if they don't show up in your house, so still a little buggy and you can report that in the bug reports if you see anything that is buggy. Hope that helps. I am majoria in the game so friend me anytime and welcome to Shrouds.:)

Quiz, Ice Queen and Mata like this.
  6. Quiz

Quiz Avatar

Hi Majoria. These are the pledge rewards I wanted to try out: the Immortality Fruit Tree, Puzzle Box, Crafting Sack, Artisan Box of Plenty.

I have the 'Virtual Collector' pledge tier. I am in Australia and didn't want to pay for housing because the AUS to US dollar axchange is quite bad for us at the moment. But I was desparate to play the game and I went for that tier because the rewards seemed quite useful and I expected to be able to use them.

None of those reward items I mentioned say place holder after it - so it seems they must all be placed inside housing to be able to use. Will they only be able to be used in conjunction with housing once the game is released?

Your deed offer is extremely generous and I would really appreciate it, but don't expect you to give up a deed for something that I assume I'll be able to purchase in game eventually.

regards

Mata likes this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

LOL no worries you are too kind. I am not giving up a deed we can transfer them to another character to
    use if we have spares, they are account bound so no worries they will revert back to the owner at times the game has wipes and then I would be happy to give them out again. One house is plenty for me plus ice queen also donated spare deed which I have already given out. So send me a pm in the forums when you are in the game and your character name and I will be happy to help anyway I can to show you the ropes and a few neat things.;)

Quiz, Ice Queen and Mata like this.
  8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi I'm in the game as majoria, I don't find the name Quiz, can you friend me so I can see who you are?:)

Ice Queen and Mata like this.
  9. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome blatta!
    Welcome Quiz!

Ice Queen likes this.
  10. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Most of those are implemented as decoration assets only so far, pending functionality.
    So for instance the "puzzle box" is just a nice decoration lacking functionality etc.

Most of them will not require placement to use. Instead double clicking them while in your inventory would suffice.
    So for most players who have no house:
    Go to bank
    Check out item to inventory
    Double click - get the effect
    Check back into bank

Quiz and Ice Queen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.