Oracle in Kingsport

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Furious Fist, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furious Fist

Furious Fist Avatar

I posted a bug report as well, but wanted to see if perhaps I was doing something wrong.

Every time I try to access the Oracle in Kingsport, I am unsuccessful. When I go into the building (with the red eyes outside) the décor does nothing when I click on it. When I walk to the outside and click on the same location, I get an "NPC" bar that shows I have clicked on the Oracle, but no dialogue occurs.

Am I supposed to do something before going to that building to talk to oracle? I spoke with the woman outside that building (Lady of the Grove...forget her name). She didn't give a quest or anything specific.

Is the Kingsport Oracle building bugged or am I doing something wrong?

Tahru likes this.
  2. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

The Oracle is the tile mosaic on the wall in front of you as you walk in, no prerequisite to talk to it. If you lag sometimes chat messes up though.

3. Furious Fist

Furious Fist Avatar

Hmmm, ok thanks. I was clicking all over the mosaic but no dice. No noticeable lag either. Will try again after work tonight.

Thanks for the reply.

Tahru likes this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Was it a single click or a double click?

If it was a single click you need to say something as well to initiate conversation.

I visited the one in Ardoris yesterday and that one worked.

If you try Ardoris and get that one to work but not Kingsport then that is likely to be a bug somewhere.

Tahru and Furious Fist like this.
  5. Lecktor Hannibal

Lecktor Hannibal Avatar

I noticed this yesterday as well. The one in Ardoris worked for me though.

Tahru and Furious Fist like this.
  6. Furious Fist

Furious Fist Avatar

Ok thanks guys. I tried single clicking, double clicking, etc. It didn't activate the Oracle either way. I'll try again tonight when I get off work. If Kingsport is bugged I'll head to Ardoris.

Tahru likes this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

When you point at the oracle your cursor should show blue meaning it is a clickable area that you can do something with. In case that point needs clarified;) I don't go to the oracle very often, but I did go visit it the other day in Ardoris and pointed around until I found the blue cursor. It seems I have been a very good girl, I am back to neutral for truth. I stopped stealing the weapon from the blacksmith and haven't been taking baskets from the vendors to decorate my house.;) It is really funny, like I would do that in RL at all, sheesh this game is a bad influence on me.;)

8. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

I think the only truth related stuff is the two Wrasse egg quests... So loot all the poor npc you like.

Ice Queen and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.