houses pledges

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by dracco, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dracco

dracco Avatar

i was wondering im going to pledge to ancestor and then jump to knight i need to find out if i get knight do i get all in ancestor deed and house with it and just wounder when and if the wipe comes is all the stuff we have ingame aka house spot gone the reason im going with night i bought a knights house and i really liked it good show on the look of it

2. Abhann

Abhann Avatar

Your best bet is to email support and ask Portalarium directly, a lot of people are confused with the recent expirations and changes :)

However, my understanding is that you would not have the ancestor row sized lot deed but you would still have the ancestor house.

Wipes are a separate issue really....when a full wipe happens we all lose our house locations and anything we have collected out adventuring or crafting, but get all of our pledge items (and hats from the hat quests) back in the bank. Before the game launches we will all get a pre-launch time to put our houses down in a permanent spot and people with higher pledges will get to put theirs down earlier.

3. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Wipes happen every few releases. Your progression may be gone, yes. This will continue through the game's beta phase. I suggest listening to the dev chats when posted as they often will mention when the next wipe will occur. Else it can be seen in the release notes.

Good luck with the upgrade to Knight!

4. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

If your Ancestor pledge was completed before Aug 31st, you keep everything you had up to Ancestor. Once you upgrade to Knight, your row lot will change to a village lot, you will get the Knight tower (or villa and tower if you are Founder Tier), plus the other Knight goodies.

You will not get any of the goodies in between Ancestor and Knight.

5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Regarding homes:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=19#faq_5b
    If you are pledging now then homes does not stack, you only get the ones from the highest pledge tier.

Regarding deeds:
    They don't stack. So you only get the one from the highest pledge tier.

Regarding wipe:
    There are different wipes. Some only reset our skills like in R21.
    But every 3 or so releases there is a full wipe which resets everything.
    Your avatar will then lose everything gained in game, and everything from pledge and account will revert back to your bank. So you have to start from scratch. The only exception to this is the Grand Tour rewards which are account bound, so any hats gained through that will appear in your bank as well.

So yes at a full wipe your claimed lot and the home on it and all deco in it is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.