Could we please get POT public stone furniture (non-interactable)

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Spoon, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

So in R21 we got a really cool feature, the ability to place some objects outside of lot borders.
    I've already played with this a bit and it is great when trying to create the feeling of the town.

What I did often find myself doing though was trying to create 'park benches' and tables using Walls - it didn't go well and 'cost' a lot of item limit.

So what I want to have as assets are things like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    http://photo.foter.com/photos/pi/246/diy-the-retreat-garden-bench-patio-furniture-is-so-damn-expensive-maybe-i-can-find-some-cheap-bricks-and-build-my-own-benches-*****-d.jpg

So that I could recreate something like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just placing a stone bench on a scenic location, maybe add a table.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I know what you mean. I love your pictuers Spoon. I also do love that we now have the ability to to place items outside of the lot areas in our player owned towns. I'm still hoping for work order boards in town spaures to make it so you can hire others to gather for you and other odd jobs. That is the absolutley coolest thing. The limits are extremely low to do much with though. So for example if you wanted a cobblestone pathway with your streetlights you could not do it since the limit is so low. Also the assets you are showing Spoon are fabulous and it would also be fun to make up our own ideas of little park areas or something interesting, but again the limits would not allow for much. So for me I got a birthday gift and bought an extra village lot with it to add to the town deco. I like the outside of lot placeable items better though because they can be spread throughout the city. I found a couple of town squares, one has a statue like some of us will have, or anyway it reminded me of our statue situation;)[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Spoon and Albus like this.
  3. Albus

Albus Avatar

Agree, stone & maybe marble benches would be helpful, for house lot decorations as well.

4. Paggy Holisy

Paggy Holisy Avatar

Agree! and maybe some wood outdoor chair!
    [​IMG]

5. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

Recipes using granite blocks + pavers?

6. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Exactly. Hmm maybe I'm going about this the wrong way... I should have requested stone furniture first, then make the request to add them to the pot list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.