How do we get our Reagent plants?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Odyssey2001, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

HI! I just noticed that my pledge comes with a reagent plant, are they in the game yet for players to have?

2. Whyterose Flowers

Whyterose Flowers Avatar

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Actually yes. check your bank, there are a couple of plants from pledges in the game. One is curvy cactus like plant and the other is a little flowered bush. It is late sorry the names are not on the tip of my tongue, but tomorrow tomorrow lol, ;) Someone will chime in. The thing is they are net yet working so they are just deco. You can make a potted looking plant with them if you put them in something like a bucket or basket and other things you can try.;)

Portia likes this.
  4. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

Is one of them the " Immortality Fruit Tree" ?

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

yes it is, then there is a little bush. I can check tomorrow for it's name I just logged out. Ok well I checked on the pledges for the names. It is called the Royal Elderberry Bush and from both of them you get a seed. I'm sure you'll be able to plant it once we get agriculture in and also once the plant starts producing.

Portia and Sara Dreygon like this.
  6. lfalk

lfalk Avatar

There are no reagent plants in yet.
    There are the Immortality Fruit Tree and the Royal Elderberry Bush in the game depending on your pledge, but they are without any function other than decoration.

Odyssey2001 likes this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

ok I'm still here but really going this time;) So I'm wrong. I had to find where that reagent plant on the pledges was. I could have asked what pledge evel, but oh well I didn't. I finally found it so here it is on the Developer tier pledge which is now expired. Sorry I have not seen it in game yet. **cheers** :)

Includes 65+ Benefactor Rewards!
    (Does not include Property Deeds and duplicated rewards from lower pledges except where noted)
    [​IMG]
    Special Pre-Launch Price
    Special pre-launch Benefactor price of $550
    [​IMG]
    Rent Free Village Deed
    Rent free, Village Level Property Deed, transferable between players.
    [​IMG]
    Vendor
    A special, commission free Vendor!
    [​IMG]
    Exclusive Home
    A unique, upscale, Benefactor Citizen's home (available only to pre-launch backers)
    [​IMG]
    1-Story Basement
    A 1-Story, Village Stone Basement
    [​IMG]
    Wind Power Decoration
    Nature power decoration for your house!
    [​IMG]
    Piano
    A unique, in-game, musical piano for your home!
    [​IMG]
    Reagent Plant
    Choose from one of three reagent bearing plants. Water it each day to receive its reagent the next day.
    [​IMG]
    Benefactor Plaque
    Special Benefactor Level plaque as a digital, in-game decoration for your house
    [​IMG]
    Exclusive Title
    Your in-game avatar will receive the honorific title of "Citizen" to be proudly displayed for all to see (title visibility controlled by player).
    [​IMG]
    140 Bank Slots
    As a pre-launch Benefactor, you'll start with 140 bank slots to hold your extra gear.
    (Number of bank slots subject to change. This reward does not stack with previous rewards

Odyssey2001 likes this.
  8. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

In order words: A few of them are ingame.
    They have no function and if you can only choose one or two of them then the option to choose them isn't active so far.

9. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

HI! yes I only have one so far in game ( Its just deco ) the one I have is the "Immortality Fruit Tree"
    The second one that was mentioned above I do not see in my bank. ( Perhaps its the third one because the Knight pledge has the second one included and like I mentioned above I do not see it in the bank in owles head ) So the third must be the "Royal Elderberry Bush"
    Oh well , we will have to wait and see then... :)

Whyterose Flowers likes this.
  10. lfalk

lfalk Avatar

I just looked up the Pledge Reward Spreadsheet:
    At level Immortal Adventurer you get the Immortality Fruit Seed and if you are a Founder you also get at this pledge level the Royal Elderberry Seed. Instead of the seeds the Immortality Fruit Tree and the Royal Elderberry Bush are in the game now.
    According to the spreadsheet the first reagent plant is granted at Citizen pledge level, a second one at Knight pledge level and a third one at Lord pledge level. From the picture in Majorias post it looks like the reagent plants will be garlic, mandrake root and nightshade. But as said these plants are not yet in the game as rewards.

Odyssey2001 and Numa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.