What makes a Human being BY ~Michael Usaj

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iforgot, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

What makes a human being? That is a very funny thing to ask, some might say skin, blood, muscles, veins, bones, hair, eyes, when in reality these are just superficial things to the make and model of the human beings we are.

Now the answer to what makes a human being, is the thought process, how they perceive things, how they handle things, how they handle their emotions, and I would be a liar if I said I didn't struggle with these things.

But to be completely ignorant to the fact you are a liar if you don't use your turn signals while driving a car is beyond me.

I get called a troll for my very very realistic view of everything that I say, sure it maybe abrasive, sure it make seem "aggressive" but can you say it is? This is just text, these are just words so that you can see, you can't see context clues, you can't see the emotion in the person that are writing what they are writing, or the snidish facial features, and that falls on to INTEGRITY. (did I call you a name? Did I phsyically hurt you? Did I destroy anything you own? Did I kick your dog? Did I run up to you yelling IM GUNNA KILL YOU? Did I bring a gun and then take a picture with it facing the camera and then put "you" at the end of my gun barrel? Nope, I used my words and I said what I feel with my experiences that I've learned from life. Beautiful thing about being a human being is the ability to rewrite your own programming over and over and over and over, sorry you think I'm aggressive or abrasive , these are just facts get upset at yourself for how you took what I said. Being unable to just SEE another humans point of view and where they might be coming from is a very scarey thing, that opens the door for many other very bad situations, (again created by only humans and their ideals) Everything else on earth doesn't understand logic or reasoning, it (everthing on earth besides humans) just is.

The people that say its just a game its just a game, you know what you're right, but what you fail to realize is that you're a human using this tool and you are using all of your experiences as a human to interact with who ever in this or that potential moment. So why would you make that moment selfish and greedy? The game didnt do anything but give you an out to indulge in what ever your brain says to do, with all the experiences you have had as a human.

For those of you who really don't have a good definition as to what INTEGRITY is, simply put, "Doing what is right even when no one is looking"

So when you sign your driver license, you are in fact saying you will follow all rules of the road to keep everyone safe, since after all NOONE OWNS ANYTHING on the road other than your car (maybe), and that means you must share the road with everyone else.

List of things that would make you a liar:
    Not using turn signals
    Not stopping for a full 2-3 seconds at a stop sign, light, bar
    Using your cellphone to do anything other then call the police or EMT for an emergency
    Any kind of drinking and driving
    When you park in a parking spot and your wheel is in another spot, or even a handicap spot and you do nothing to fix what you did
    Speeding up along side of a line of traffic only to force yourself into a spot that saved you a bunch of time (cut in line anywhere else on earth watch what happens)
    Causing congestion because you want to look at the brutal accident that you can have ZERO impact of other than making more people inconvenienced because you're greedy and want to gawk at someones misfortune instead of being safe and making sure it doesn't happen again.

There are many other examples of unsafe lying driving, these are just a few, and if you're guilty of said behavior you are in fact a garbage human being and can change it very simply by not doing that unsafe and negative behavior.

Why? Well you are a lying first off because you said you wouldn't do anything close to this when you signed your drivers license, secondly you're entitled because other people are following the rules to make sure everyone stays safe, thirdly irresponsible because all of these actions endanger other humans (my neighbor is afraid to drive because these behaviors that people portray, she is afraid for her life, because of garbage human beings lying), fourthly inconsiderate simply because there are people who follow the laws and rules to the T for other peoples safety, fifthly rude self explained, and sixthly Greed, always down to greed, always.

And this even goes for officers of the law, I wish I had a go pro so I could show you, that I observed an metro officer of las vegas, watch 2 people jay walk, and then as an ambulance was coming around the corner, a car jetted off in front of the ambulance to make sure he got his green light in front of the officer and they did nothing about it. I don't even know why this officer didn't follow the oath he undertook, but that officer is a liar, and I wonder what other things he does for his own greed.

Watched another officer point at a jay walker, as they just raised their arms, and they drove off in the opisite direction.

You could be what ever you want to be on earth and think you're doing the right thing over and over and over, when you're not and because your views as a human of what you think is right. You will put that programming of thinking into whatever else you do. Comment on someones joke, post something on the forums, the style of video games you choose to play and how you play them. Because when it comes down to what life is, there is no future there is no past, there is only this moment right now and that is it. Why take that moment and be a garbage self entitled liar.

A moment of humility for myself, and an assumption I made about another human being, I loath people who think they are good enough at life to talk on their cell phone or text while operating a 2 ton death machine with no other purpose than to go faster than a human and take out anything that would come into contact with it. That assumption was I thought he was on his cell phone so I proceeded to tell him to get off his cell phone and he was looking in his wallet, and then muttered some derogatory term and then I rolled my window up, but with humility comes compassion, so then I rolled my window down again and apologized for assuming he was on his cellphone, and then he also apologized because he could see how it looked that way, wished each other merry xmas and went about our ways. We were both very unique humans from two completely different walks of life able to see the side from the others POV, and make that moment into pleasant positive energy . Point is, I have to do that because of these human beings that I've mentioned above, why? Because everyone cares, mostly noone wants to do anything if it doesnt fit their greedy agenda, planning moment after moment, only to get upset when said moment doesnt go as planed.

With that being said when you're reading this, you are taking this moment of your life to see what I had to wrote, and I thank you , because if you're this far you are far more of an open minded human that most people. The fact still remains this is the truth of facts. You can try to counter point this as much as you want, you should know the difference between right and wrong... And if you choose to do the wrong thing, you willingly Greedily did it.

Greed, is the root of all evil and this was said, long before the 3rd best game to ever come out, and this time hopefully theres no greed evolved, you know what I can't that, because Greed of caring for other people, is a good Greed... Sigh I hate when I learn something new that affects the rest of my logical brain.

~Michael Usaj

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

EDIT - removed comment.
    Just realized this might not have been a quote and if so my comment might be out of order.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  3. Acred

Acred Avatar

This was an intense read, Iforgot, no matter if it was a quote or written for this forum.

It reminded me of a quote from a favorite author of mine:

What makes a man

Iron enough to make a nail
    Lime enough to paint a wall
    Water enough to drown a dog
    Sulphur enough to stop the fleas
    Potash enough to wash a shirt
    Gold enough to buy a bean
    Silver enough to coat a pin
    Lead enough to blast a bird
    Phosphor enough to light the town
    Strength enough to build a home
    Time enough to hold a child
    Love enough to break a heart

From Terry Pratchett's Wintersmith

Iforgot likes this.
  4. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

No this is all from my brain, and if there is a quote that you've seen before it was not copied, it was my own, except for greed is root of all evil.

5. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Thought so.
    At first I assumed it was a quote from somewhere so I made my usual besserwisser & nitpicks™ and started pointing things out.
    Then after going back I realized that it could be your own words. So then I thought that unsolicitated besserwisser & nitpicks™ would be out of order and disrespectful, so I removed them.

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  6. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

I would still be interested in what you said, because there are no stupid opinions, do not be afraid or ashamed, I am genuinely interested, this is the first time, I've got my brain on paper, and its not offensive to everyone so Im quite proud, and I want all feedback on this, since this is a serious issue that is very real on earth, and impacting lives on a moments basis.

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Not afraid, not ashamed.
    :cool:

...and trust me you don't want a besserwisser nipticking your essays ;) especially not when you are talking about feelings and your world view.

Moiseyev Trueden and Jatvardur like this.
  8. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

Oh sir, we are but humans, I want to know everyone's opinion and their view, whatever a besserwisser is. I want to be President in 2020 to get rid of greed and corruption, if I can't take what some random human on the internet thinks about my views named spoon, I dont have a chance. So lets hear it :D conversation stimulates the brain, conversation starts the communication to fix things, to make them better, regardless if we have different views. Thus partially the problem with why everyone is anti social unless among their own group of friends, and noone talks to each other and if points differ usually someone gets ignored or silenced. But thats not the case here, so I will take full advantage of that fact, and start open dialog with whom ever wants to communicate, there are no dumb opinions.
    @Spoon

9. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

Something enlightening for everyone, http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test takes less than 5 mins Post your letters if you want. :D

I am an ENFP, feel free to state what you are, I know this will actually help our community grow, so that others may understand how others think and we can show empathy and a sense of BEING A HUMAN BEING :D. There are 2 sides to everything.

@FireLotus
    @Attenwood
    Since you're the only one on being productive, Ill let you pass this around the office, should be an interesting thing to find out about your fellow co workers:D My buddy just opened my eyes even more, and the next 5 years are going to be quite a ride :D

My Father is an ENFJ-A

This is even more eye opening.

10. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator is one of the most abused Personality Tests out there.
    Knowing the types the company is looking for for any specific role you can easily get any type you want.
    It is old, it is flawed and most notoriously its results vary depending on such things as age group, education level, current mood of the subject and so on.

Please don't put more stock into it than any other random personality test you find on the internet. Like "which Star Wars character are you" type of stuff.

11. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

Didn't mean to call you kid @Spoon, was wrong, immature, and childish.

12. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

On to an update point about what I have been talking about, because people don't follow the rules that are greedy liars, our HOA grounds keeper guy that just follows the rules had his car keyed on all facets. and then craved into the back of his trunk was F then H but 2 times, because they arent strong enough to scrape through clear coat, they were trying to spell "F home owners association" But due to laziness and greedy they settled to "F HOA" in the lower left of the trunk, after 3 lines of key trails. But this happened because people werent following the rules and got caught. It really is sad to see how trash earth is becoming with peoples Greed.

13. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

My brain didn't, it went - another poor naive person falling for something as unscientific as this. Better get them out of that fast.

There are thousands of Human Resources in the world that follow the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator as if it is an actual indicator of peoples' personas, and therefore destroy not only the careers and lives of potential employers, but also pay hard cash to ruin their own companies' bottom line.

If you are looking for greed you should check out the scammers that are selling this. They know it is flawed and they still sell it.

You are making very little sense here.

The star wars quote was in a different completely unrelated topic, and I think it would be very difficult for you to find someone else which would construe "I have a bad feeling about this" as disrespectful in any way.

With the way I said it? "Just realized this might not have been a quote and if so my comment might be out of order." If you are calling that disrespectful, then you will have to grow a much much thicker skin if you are considering a career in politics.

A tip is that if you are trying to take the high road then don't start by insulting people, it will only lead to unecessary conflict. That goes for the life stories you are posting as well.
    ...and I have no idea who GJ is, should I?

Lets bring an analogy to what happened here. You know about a pyramid scheme scam and have warned people about it before. You then meet someone who talks positively about that specific scam. Should you or shouldn't you let that person know it is a scam?
    So lets assume that you are "honest" and "truthful" and tell that person that what they are talking about is a known scam. How would you then feel if that person then proceeded to tell you that you are greedy, dishonest and a liar? Think about it.

Now the assumption of abuse is a correct one based on fact and observation. You can check out the research dealing with Myers Briggs, search on google scholar. And if peoples livelyhood depends on answering questions in a specific way, then most normal people will. That is normal praxis for a job intervue for instance. It is about presenting oneself in a more favorable light, and both sides will assume you are doing this.

Then to proceed to your conclusion here, knowing that people lie does not make you a liar, wherever did you get that idea?
    If one is building systems, then preventing abuse of such systems should be a big factor of the design. So being able to think creatively around ones systems to find loopholes doesn't make you a cheater, quite the opposite, it makes you prevent cheating.
    Since the Myers Briggs is so flawed and so routinely used by lazy human resources it is easily open to abuse. Hence why any good company should distance themselves from it since using that test is counterproductive to the exercise and a waste of money. Which means that everyone who knows that it is flawed and easily abused should pass on such information so that not more people fall for it.

Bodhbh Dearg, Ancev, Myrcello and 2 others like this.
  14. Iforgot

Iforgot Avatar

@Ancev
    @FireLotus
    @Myrcello
    @Acred
    Before I address this @Spoon lets just put it on the record Ill humor your trolling (not one word from the orginal post) since you seem to be pretty sure of yourself, secondly I call this a troll because this is completely off topic.

Now this being said let me address your first concern of your greedy and lack of trusting in other human beings that are working for the same goal you are (for the game not your own personal entertainment), I say this because you said you can manipulate the test to be what ever you want, Good Job (Gj) at showing your lack of trust and your potential as a human being.

Now you talk about Human resources? I don't know what this is pertaining to, I'm not hiring you? You claim that companies dont hire because of this test, well maybe they dont want to waste time money and energy on some human that thinks everything is bad and wouldn't be able to do their job as they want it to. Oh wait, you mean I should hire you no matter what? This means you're entitled, because if I want someone who feels and is going to be able to run PR I dont want someone whos going to be clammed up and unable to function under stress or at least even be able to talk to people.
    So you abuse it ? Since you're insinuating I abused it, so you're calling me a liar now?

But we arent talking about work, or being hired, try to stay on topic and stop reinforcing my correct points, of what this post is about.

Sorry if you run a scam that people told on you for being garbage, not really, but the fact you stated SCAM, yes I would tell everyone I could that they are a scam and greedy , and a liar, and a company run by #garbagehumanbeings, there is plenty of those, btw (by the way) I want to know these companies you speak of so I can call them and confirm you are or are not a liar.

I'm sure you excelled in eve ripping people of by lying, since this is a vague at best analogy to support your garbage human being behavior I mean you're launching indirect assumptions at me

You know the internet didn't do this yes? You understand it is the humans right? (scroll up to original post. Here you go this one is for you. Stay on Topic dont be bad."

Yep and most do abuse it, and that is not fair to everyone else who do not (stacking more than 1 k wood or stone, or medi pens, in rust) is a great example of what people think is not cheating , the amount of simple bugs that could be abused and ARE, have been reported since R24, and the sheer volume of what I found, when a dev says "bug entered thank you" guess what it hadn't been reported yet.

"Since the Myers Briggs is so flawed and so routinely used by lazy human resources it is easily open to abuse." again, this is a video game we are helping to create, try to be an upstanding human being and act with integrity.

15. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

This thread is being locked for review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.