Physical items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scruffycavetroll, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scruffycavetroll

scruffycavetroll Avatar

Have they mentioned when the people who are getting the physical items will be getting them? How will they be shipping? USPS, UPS, DHL, some other unknown carrier?

2. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

No one knows yet

3. HoustonDragon

HoustonDragon Avatar

I'm guessing this will be addressed along with the upcoming schedule for when they start putting actual dates to the releases. For most Kickstarter projects, you are usually emailed with a request to update your mailing information for delivery, and I imagine the same will be the case for accounts created on the website. Generally, I would expect USPS shipping (cheapest for bulk mailing), but I would pay extra for expedited shipping, if available :D

4. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

What we do know is that people have been trading pledges that include physical items. They will have to do something to manage that. I believe they said physical items go out after release. Hence, pledge trading ends after release.

HoustonDragon likes this.
  5. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

I think Tahru is right. I recall something being said about physical rewards being delivered after release. At least it sounds right.

6. emilromanos

emilromanos Avatar

I remember when i made my pledge i was supposed to add international shipping for my physical rewards (at extra cost). At the time i didn't, but now there doesn't seem to be anywhere to add my shipping address nor add international shipping. Does anyone know anything about this?

7. xyphon

xyphon Avatar

You can find international shipping at the very bottom of the add ons page: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085

8. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

You can fill the address in your account details. The place where you change pw and such.

9. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

yes I think I heard them talk about the 1st of the year for 2017

10. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Right now the most information we have is from the latest Update - 163. Shipping will happen *later this year*.

Backer Shipping Address:

In preparation for shipping backers’ physical pledge rewards later this year, we have added Shipping Address fields to your Account Profile page. To enter your shipping address, log in to the SotA website, select “Account” in top right corner, then select “Edit Profile” located in top left corner, beneath your Avatar image:

[​IMG]

For country and regional tax assessment purposes, our tax accountants have requested that we start collecting a buyer’s physical/shipping address for all purchases, whether digital or physical. We’ve tried to streamline that process as much as possible, such that once you’ve entered a physical address we will pre-populate the address fields with your default address.

Mata likes this.
  11. emilromanos

emilromanos Avatar

Thank you everyone for the information :)

Duchess Fionwyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.