Purposeless deco items

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Mystic, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Avatar

What kind of items would you like to see added to the games that would be types of items that are meant for decoration but don't really have a purpose other than to look pretty?

I do know that I'd love for all items to be craftable to help solidify the crafting market further. :)

2. Krovakin

Krovakin Avatar

Ummmm without thinking too much into it....

- Fireplaces.
    - Different flooring / paint.
    - Other house features like railings, doors, windows etc... to make minor changes to your house interior and exterior so they do not look like your neighbours who has the same house.
    - Player made and designed fences.
    - A Bust/Statue of your player or other players in the game, they hire a player with that profession to make for them.
    - Secret storage areas (like a removable floor board).

Something off topic but deals with items: A person can buy a moving wagon to help move from the old house spot to a new.... or have it as an add-on to a profession like animal tamer for extra income for that profession.

Just some ideas :)

3. Phredicon

Phredicon Avatar

Tapestries as wall hangings / floor coverings
    Religious symbols (of various flavors) in wood (carpenter) and stone (mason) for walls and tables
    Statuary
    Crystal ball

4. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

I would definitely love to able to craft or purchase paintings, sculptures, rugs, tapestries, and vases to decorate the interior of my home with :) (Simply having lots of trophy cabinets and display cases gets rather boring after a while.) I also wouldn't mind an ornate water fountain or statue for the front yard either ;) Wind chimes would be great for the porch too! Banners and flags (assuming we are allowed to have flagpoles, of course) would also be nice for the front exterior as well. Maybe a birdhouse (or perhaps something really nice to put my pet dragon in...) for the backyard too.

Jambo likes this.
  5. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

Well please, please a MIRROR. You never see them. Why actually?

6. Lucas

Lucas Avatar

Pretty much anything the Dev Team can think of (and can squeeze into the game) when it comes to medieval/game setting decorations of houses, establishments etc. Hope to see a lot of them!

7. AuroraWR

AuroraWR Avatar

One of the best things in UO were all the simple craftable pieces that you could stack or combine in creative ways to customize your home.
    Counters where you could put chests beneath, or shelves on top. Boards (those ones that looked like 4x4's, tiles, curtains you could put up to divide a space. The possibilities were endless.

I'm not sure how/if that can work in the new graphics setting though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.