Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Edvard won't let me leave.

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Mercy/Nadia, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercy/Nadia

Mercy/Nadia Avatar

I can't move on past the tutorial because Edvard refuses to re-engage with me, even after telling me he's found a way to leave. The elf spoke to me and I found the boat but Edvard seems intent on keeping me away from Solstace. He's mean.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

When you say re-engage, you mean he is unresponsive and won't communicate? What happens if you interact with him and use the query "favor"?

3. Mercy/Nadia

Mercy/Nadia Avatar

I should have described the situation better. We completed the killing of the skeletons on the bridge. Edvard then says he has found a way for us to travel to Soltown and to speak to him again. When I re-enter conversation he replies with.. "I'm surprised to still see you here but ask me if you need anything." its at this stage that I'm then stuck. I didn't know about using the query favor so haven't tried that. I've not had a problem completing this stage of entering the game before.

4. SamRothstein

SamRothstein Avatar

I'm having the same problem.

I talked to the girl, talked to Edvard, killed the skeletons, talked to Edvard again b/c he was standing on the bridge still, then he started to walk with me and the girl again. Once we got to the end of the bridge the girl was happy and the "quest" seemed to be over according to the girl. Now I talk to Edvard and he says "I'm surprised to still see you...". Then I go walk to the boat and it tells me to go back to Edvard.

5. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You need to get the letter for Stanley in Soltown from Edvard to proceed. The keyword "favor" will work. I will add it to the "You already talked to me but let's talk again" greeting as a clickable keyword so it will be less hard to figure out.

Mercy/Nadia likes this.
  6. SamRothstein

SamRothstein Avatar

I looked for all clickable keywords and never saw one. I will try again tonight.

7. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You'll probably need to type it until the patch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.