Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper, should weigh more

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Poor game design, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deaconthasmoker

deaconthasmoker Avatar

I'd like to see the penalty for being over weight greater with higher dex loss and move speed debuff scale higher (or a direct loss in too hit % chance), and with no movement possible as the max penalty. Having max weight of 150 but being able to move around when you are carrying 300 lbs is what really needs looking at.

Currently the dex hit and move speed doesnt do much to stop me from carrying a large amount of resources from deep inside a mine and getting out while killing everything on the way up.

2. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

When you sell a dagger that it cost you 300 gold to make, 3 hours of mining time and 6 trips to the bank for 4000, 5000, 6000 gold that is inflated! <-- fixed that right up for you

Qwark likes this.
  3. Qwark

Qwark Avatar

You can't look at the cost of a single combine. You must also consider the cost of leveling up the skill, getting recipes, spending time farming up materials, (or buying them!) , and perhaps averagung that over items that sell and items that will never sell. it's not a cut and dried process. Besides, an item is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. if 300g is too much for you, dont buy it. Someone else perhaps will find that reasonable.

4. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

A pound of Gold weighs the same as a pound of feathers,at least IRL anyway.

5. LiquidSky

LiquidSky Avatar

Wrong...a pound of feathers is heavier then a pound of gold.

Gold is measured in Troy Ounces....which has 12 of them in a troy pound. (373.24 g)
    Feathers are measured in ounces...which has 16 of them fin a pound (453.59 g)

Which is why the imperial measure should die a violent and sudden death.

6. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

I reject your intellectual data as a effort to confuse the masses,a pound is still called a pound,therefore they are both the same. :confused:
    #YouSunkMyBattleship
    Good job Sir in refuting me. lol :)

7. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I'm not following you here.

In our game simulation we're not using real life weights. I wasn't suggesting we should.

I was suggesting that metals should weigh more than they do because it would provide a macro economic benefit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.