Lot Deeds

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by isaboa, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isaboa

isaboa Avatar

Hi everbody
    I need some help placing a house, where do i get lot deeds from ? i bought a house from store but cant find lot deeds for sale in game any help appreciated :}

Mata likes this.
  2. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Mata likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome isaboa to Shroud of the Avatar. You can't place a house without a deed. If you bought a bundle with a deed in it, for example if you click on the viking tax free row lot bundle you can place a house and you will need to be in a POT (player own town) for now. Friend Baldrith in game by hitting the f key and add and right click to whisper. If you bought a house and no bundle perhaps you can contact customer service to rethink this error. And if you want Baldrith will set you up in Wizards Rest for now. You can always change later as you learn the game and explore more. Good luck to you.

edited for clarity

Mata, Audacity and Fister Magee like this.
  4. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome, Isaboa!

Mata likes this.
  5. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Welcome - this will be a bit - more or less - disappointing. Housing is only possible if you bought a pledge in advance or have enough luck to earn a deed by the monthly raffles starting with r34. No, it is not possible to earn a lot for ingame-gold except something is willing to trade a deed for gold. No, a house alone is worth nothing and one item more in your bank-account. Yes, it has been discussed that advertising a game by player-housing needs the change for players to get a house - ingame .. with ingame-currency. But at the moment we have to live with it. Nevertheless. Have fun.

Mata likes this.
  6. isaboa

isaboa Avatar

Ok so i wasted real money buying from store, why are there no lot deeds ive seen many plots available in pot .

Mata likes this.
  7. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

You buy the lot from the store as well. A small number of lots can we won through an in game lottery but the store is the normal path.

Think of the lots as the real property and the house as a cosmetic decoration.

Mata likes this.
  8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

and don't forget instead of buying an house on the add on store get a bundle that has a deed. As I said this is an error in understanding how it works. The game is still in development and so some things may change. Also the way the houses are listed should say you cannot place without a lot deed from a bundle of appropriate size or another player etc. Since this is not listed as a warning advising the customer of the risk, then it is a missing from the add on store. I still would contact customer service stating your case @isaboa to transfer the amount perhaps to a bundle. The row lot bundles are the lowest cost. Otherwise you can rent later when it comes in or many other players will help you in game with options that are not giving you a deed but perhaps allowing you to place your house for a while until you get on your feet. Contact Baldrith or Majoria in game and we will try to help you. @DarkStarr please add a warning to the sale of houses that alerts the customer they won't be able to place the purchased house if they do not have a lot deed and give the options. I know it probably says it, but a warning pop up is totally needed to say 'you are buying a house that does not have a deed so you will not be able to place it if you don't have one'.

Mata likes this.
  9. isaboa

isaboa Avatar

thank you all for the help i just bought a lot deed from store now but thank you all for kind offers of help :}

Mata likes this.
  10. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome isaboa!

11. isaboa

isaboa Avatar

ok im back again :{
    I purchesed a village lot deed from store i found a pot village spot when i try to claim it i click on stone click on claim lot my deed window opens but no option to use deed ? how do i do it please help

12. Lained

Lained Avatar

You need the deed in your inventory in order to claim a plot. You can collect it from the nearest bank and if you don't see it listed press the claim rewards buttons and it should show up.

Mata likes this.
  13. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

You might need to message the POT owner (their name is stated below the town name on the compass).. and get them to make that lot placeable I think. I think there are lots of POT's with open lots, but also many waiting to find ppl who want to place I think...

Mata likes this.
  14. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Welcome :)

Mata likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.