How do you Delete BUY orders on a Commission Free Vendor ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanth Tuckerbye, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanth Tuckerbye

Zanth Tuckerbye Avatar

I made a huge mistake and had something set to public and a bunch of idiots set stuff to BUY on my vendor .. Now i can not list anything on my vendor because of so many BUY orders ... How do i delete the BUY orders ? .. I can not figure it out what so ever ... How do you delete a Buy order on your vendor ?

2. reuge

reuge Avatar

Double click on order, then select remove listing. Or try dragging it into your inventory.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

When I want to take something off my vendor that I listed I just drag it to the window and since I listed it asked if I want to take it back, well in other words I can't think of at the moment

4. Zanth Tuckerbye

Zanth Tuckerbye Avatar

My problem is this ... I had something set to PUBLIC on the Buy orders and the public took advantage .... My mistake ... Now i have TON and TONS and TONS of BUY orders wich i did not place .. How do i fix this ??

5. Zanth Tuckerbye

Zanth Tuckerbye Avatar

I did not mean to have it set to public and it was a mistake .... Now i can not figure out how to get rid of their Buy Orders and i am unable to list anything on my own freaking vendor .. This is STUPID ... I have since set it to Private .... To many buy orders and i can not figure out how to delete them ! .. Can any one help ?

6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Well either I am missing something or hmmm . I am on my vendor now in game. I do have a few things listed for sale. This is my vendor though and it is a commission free vendor so not sure if that would be different. When I go into the buy tab and drag and item it says, 'Do you want to remove the listing for this item and return it to your inventory. If it is not a commission free vendor perhaps there will be a commission charged if you removed it and perhaps that is the issue here. I am not sure if commission is charged only on selling and also on removing items. So In that case I wouldn't know since I haven't used a commission/public vendor before. So sorry if I'm no help. :)

7. Zanth Tuckerbye

Zanth Tuckerbye Avatar

You have to go into Manage Orders ... I have tons and tons of BUY orders i did not place because i screwed up and had some dumb setting to public ... Now i can not get rid of BUY orders ... This is frustrating .. NOR can i list anything on my vendor for sale because it say there is a problem ... The only problem i can think of is i have to many damn buy orders that i didn't even place and now i can't even get rid of them !!!

8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Ok well I'm at my vendor now and it won't let me do any purchase orders, which I never do. I just list things by dragging them on or off if I don't want to list them anymore. I would bug report because something is definitely not working atm. So it is also saying there is a problem, no it is not just you. It won't let me list anything either, it is bugged. I can remove items to my inventory but not place them back for sale or anything else either. Also I did try logging off and relogging but I will try it again.

9. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Where is your vendor?
    Are the buy orders from a lot of different people? When an order like that is placed it ties up the players gold on that vendor until the order is bought. You may need to contact each person, tell them what happened, and they would have to remove them. But hopefully there is another easier way, but I'm not aware of it.

10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I still think there is something wrong with the vendors. I cannot list anything, it says there is a problem. I will bug report it. ;)

11. Zanth Tuckerbye

Zanth Tuckerbye Avatar

Ok so Other players are having problems listing stuff on vendors also ??

12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I am, I have not heard from anyone else. It's like 3:40 a.m for me though so some may not being playing, well in the U.S. ;). I hope you get it worked out, in the meantime. I'm getting ready to bug report it though. Sorry for your frustration.

13. Daevin Aruth

Daevin Aruth Avatar

Have you tried to pick up your vendor and put it in your inventory then place it back and see if everything resets? You would probably want to remove any items listed by you FIRST.

x_Selene_x and lollie like this.
  14. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

I had this problem yesterday. Just reload the scene :)

15. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

I would try picking up the vendor and replacing him. I think this should send all publicly listed things back to their bank box. If re-loading the scene didn't work.

x_Selene_x and lollie like this.
  16. Zanth Tuckerbye

Zanth Tuckerbye Avatar

Ok i exited out of the scene and went back in .. That worked thanks ! ... Just be sure folks to have that setting set to PRIVATE or people will be able to place Buy Orders on your vendor ... Personally i think that is Wrong and should not even be an option !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.