Killing Watchers

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Aldo, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

I kill nearly every Watcher I come across, Ardoris, Shardfall, Aerie doesnt matter. I keep an eye on my Virtue stats to kinda figure out what changes them, as of now killing Watchers does nothing negative. At least in regards to your Virtue stats, it is getting harder to sleep at night with the screams of all those watchers running thru my head. Hmph, guess thats why they invented Vodka.
    :p

2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Would be nice if we could loot batteries out of the little suckers. We could insert them into the nearest moon tower to increase its defense capability, especially in time of emergency attacks on our beloved cities.

3devious, Acred and Oba Evesor like this.
  3. Tylias

Tylias Avatar

Another area is a plains road encounter with skeletons on the Hidden Vale. I've accidentally killed Watchers with arrows, Chain Lightning, and Discharge, not having meant to aim for any of them.

Stupid creepy things, getting in the way. Got killed once too, because I tripped over one while fighting. It slowed down my movement and the mob caught me. I do not like them.

Now the rabbits, I feel bad about the rabbits when a Chain Lightning decides to reach out and roast one :(

Numa, Aldo, 3devious and 1 other person like this.
  4. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

I kill any Watcher which hinders my movement...when one is close enough to scan me it does so with a red "ray" animation...that's a ranged-device, so the watcher should be able to "scan" me without hindering my movement, ie from the side as I pass, etc.,...so any that hinder my movement die.

Alexander likes this.
  5. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

They can be quite annoying when they bump into you. I kill any that impede my movement.

6. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

They've taken on very strange behavior lately.. they have learned to stay away from my swings.. and scan me intensely as soon as I kill the skeletons.. this I've seen in the overland Skeleton encounters... are they testing us? Are the Skeles under control of the Oracle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.