1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS Owls Head Lots (leaving game)

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by King Robert, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

Selling lots in OH; I have two. Both under Robert Baratheon. Cash only no store credit please. PM offers. Deeds can be included for the right price. Will post ads for Castle and Keep deeds separately. Would love these to go to a good player who loves the game. As I did. Thanks for time and consideration. I am not in a rush.

2. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

I am shocked and so sorry to see you go, King Robert. You will be missed.

hroth likes this.
  3. Onyx

Onyx Avatar

I must agree with Glantor. It saddens me, @King Robert, to see you leave the game.

Belgtor likes this.
  4. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Same here... :(

5. Mart Huntington

Mart Huntington Avatar

Sad to see my best costomer leaves the game, good luck on selling.

Sara Dreygon and hroth like this.
  6. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

What a sad news Robert :(

Hope the reason is not anything bad rl related. I wish you the best out of New Britannia.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    hroth likes this.
  7. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

Wishing you the very best Robert!

8. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

No real life for me is amazing. Beyond my dream to be honest. I am married to a beautiful women who suffers from the insane delusion I am worth her time. I have a son who is healthy, happy and the apple of my eye. My career is going great. I just think this game is heading in a direction not to my preference. But I am just one man. So I wish this game and this community well, and want to pass on (with a loss but a reasonable one) that which I invested here. It matters much to me who gets these things I prized (and still enjoy) so top dollar will not necessarily take it. Thanks for the well wishes. I will keep trying to play but my time is sadly over. I just feel it in my bones. I do not regret investing in this game at all. 2 LoM2 accounts and 2 Duke accounts. Plus more add on store purchases than I can count. I wish Lord British well, and am thankful to have met him. But I don't want to play a game where PvP is necessary (25% makes it so) and where promises are broken. I support the devs and wish them all well. This game will be better off without me. My attention to details is not something good for the game. And the game must come first. COTO's were to repair things forever; that was my last straw. I have over 1k of them. I will give them away. Thanks to all for everything. I will keep Robert to play occasionally to visit with friends in the game. But I cannot hoard resources of great value when they belong to players of the future. I am of the past.

9. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Good luck with your sale; sorry to see you go.

10. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Safe Travels King Robert, I know we all look forward to future visits for a friendly outlander. Although I agree with you to some extent on issues of this world I still cling to the hope that Life here is what you make it. I am not a PVPer so that view may change buy I have held high hopes for the world of Britannia since days of Ultima III. Enjoy life in other lands and do return for visits with friends.

11. Tari Silimsure

Tari Silimsure Avatar

Awful to see yet another name/friend I knew leaving the game.... I checked your vendors everyday as I ran by ... I however am going to stick it out and hopefully watch the game blossom into something spectacular. Wishing you well....

K1000 likes this.
  12. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

Damn brother... I wish I could have convinced you to stay. I wish you the very best and, as always, I am at your service!

Brickbat, Numa, Cordelayne and 2 others like this.
  13. VZ_

VZ_ Avatar

Sorry to see you go. I too am uncomfortable with the direction of the game and have sold off half my holdings. Kept a small lot in a town i really enjoy and will enjoy the story (if it ever comes) and adventure here and there

Glantor Edge likes this.
  14. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

Thanks to all for the public and private messages. They mean the world to me. I do not want anyone to mistake my departing from active playing as a criticism of the game. I love this game and am proud to have supported it so much for so long. I am keeping Robert so I can and will play when time permits. But I want to sell off assets too valuable to the game (and in real life) to be hoarded by me. I have received many great offers; too many to respond to them except for those I am accepting. Please mistake not my lack of response; many attractive offers or moving sentiments were received and appreciated. But time permits only personally responding to those I am accepting. I will update this post when sales are final. The lower OH lot appears sold, the upper lot (by the lower bank) remains open to offers. It is my most special lot and I will sell it only for the right price and conditions. So anyone interested in it can send their best offers. It is not fair for me to tell some what offers I have received, so I will not disclose to friends or strangers alike what offers I have received. I have let a few know their offers were not in the ballpark of others but that is as far as I can go.

Thank you all again for those who took the time just to reach out and remind me how much fun we have had together in SOTA. Those messages convinced me to keep robert and play as time permits. I am not selling for financial reasons; these assets should be used by active players. But I won't sell for less than I feel they are worth either. Thanks again all. So glad I backed this game and will continue to be a part of it, even if a much smaller part than before.

15. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

Never got to meet you King Robert, but I heard only nothing but wonderful things about you! Wishing you all the best!

Cordelayne likes this.
  16. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Yes, I am sorry that you are leaving. I wish you well whereever you land in game play. I PM you also.

17. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

The PVP 25% is being reduced to 20% and all MMO players will get a 10%. I would rather get a steady 10% than have to gamble dying every so often to pkers and loosing gold/items and xp and my precious time.

Yes I am trying to get you to stay, I have no shame.

You were one of our best customers and will be missed, today is a sad day for SOTA. I wish you and your family the very best!

18. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

@King Robert this is sad news, I really hate to see you divesting your holdings and not playing. I hope your deeds and lots get very deserving new owners. But the community will surely miss you.

K1000 likes this.
  19. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Cya Robert !

20. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

Thank you again for all those amazing people who not only made generous, amazing and fair bids for my lots, but who expressed their hopes that I would continue to play. I am thankful especially for those who I prefer not to name who proffered moving sentiments suggesting I should stay. King Robert will remain, but I have done as I stated I would do and I have found new homes for my two (2) OH Lots. I did not sell to the highest bidders; I sold to those I felt would honor the game and continue the traditions of this community. I still have a lot in Soltown to sell, for much less than the OH lots sold for (which was significant). PM me if you are interested in Robert's Soltown lot. Thank you to all again. First, my wife has kids she says are mine, and they turn out to be Jamie's. Then I get killed by a pig. Thankfully SOTA was far better to Robert!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.