Status on the shipment of physical pledge reward items.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malimn, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

@Chris
    @DarkStarr

By chance do we have an update / status on the shipment of the physical pledge reward items? The last update that was provided stated 3rd to 4th quarter this year.

Thank you,

Malimn

2. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Hope they address this on the telethon.

Leelu and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  3. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

I think answer is still going to be what its always been, when game is launched is when physical goods will get shipped. But I agree, it would be nice for them to officially touch on it again.

4. Vaentorian

Vaentorian Localization Team

The update emails still ask you to put address details on your account profile "In preparation for shipping backers' physical pledge rewards later this year"

(Edit: I'm pretty sure that's not what will end up happening by this point)

Leelu and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  5. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

They were also hoping to reach official launch this year, which seems waaay far off.

Leelu likes this.
  6. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I'm still waiting to buy 'International Shipping' because Canada is International :p I don't think I'll have to worry about doing this until the game is launched (which I too, heard is when they will ship things), and that won't be for a while yet.. maybe within a year? :)

Leelu likes this.
  7. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Consider that the game was to be released in Q4 according to everything they said all year long and then recently its mysteriously changed to Q1 17 without any real communication as to why, you can expect them in that time range. I would actually suspect that in the March time frame, they will start mysteriously referring to Q2 for release.

Sure we can infer that they are running behind on releases, I can recall things like town sieges being in build notes early in 2016.

But like many important things, we are not put in the loop on this even though they claim they are open :)

Ahuaeynjgkxs likes this.
  8. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

Until I start to see the weekly updates showing off the prototype cloth maps and such, I don't trust any release date and refuse to plan or expect anything.

9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I truly don't want the game to be released until next December 2017 at earliest. So much still left to do. I feel this would be a perfect amount of time to get what is still missing in the game. So I would say don't expect some rewards until closer to that time frame and these would be rewards that count on the development stage of what the world looks like for that item to be built. Like maps and things. And of course I don't know everything but we have a journey and rewards for me is the least of what I'm looking for from this game in development. There is so much more to do ;)

10. AllGamer

AllGamer Avatar

Just the other day they tweeted the Physical signed Box for SotA

If you already entered the address into your account profile then you should be fine.

Fister Magee and Leelu like this.
  11. Kallendal

Kallendal Avatar

was hoping to have those rewards under my Christmas tree this year :(

Well, what can ya do. At least I will, hopefully, be able to play more this week.

12. AllGamer

AllGamer Avatar

I just checked my account, and they still haven't "claimed" my international shipping, that means, they are still only shipping to USA addresses only.

Check out the FAQ https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=19#faq_91

I live outside of the USA, how does international shipping work for physical rewards?
    We have streamlined the process for international shipping fees for physical pledge rewards. Those of you who had already paid for international shipping will notice that the $15 fee is no longer reflected in your pledge amount and now appears on your user account page as an International Shipping add-on. If you live outside of the United States, have physical rewards coming your way, and have never opted for international shipping, please purchase the International Shipping add-on in the add-on store.

13. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

They haven't shipped anything to US addresses either. Believe me, as I've said before, when we start to see the prototypes through official channels, they're getting close.

14. digriz

digriz Avatar

July 18th 2018, any update on the status of the physical items? Thanks.

15. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.