1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[SALE PENDING] WTS - Founder Lord Marshal Account

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Kitty2, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty2

Kitty2 Avatar

With remorse, I am selling my Founder Lord Marshal Account. Times are tough this side of the Rift. :( But that means a great opportunity for a lucky buyer!

This lightly-used and -plundered Account comes with:
    • Tax-Free Founder Town Lot Deed, able to be placed on any Land or Water Lot, Town Size or smaller
    Houses
    • Lord Marshal Benefactor Town Home
    • Lord Founder Town Water Home
    • Knight Founder Village Home
    • Knight Founder Village Water Home (Lighthouse)
    • Knight Benefactor Village Home
    • Edelmann Founder Village Home
    • Edelmann Founder Village Water Home
    • Edelmann Benefactor Village Home
    • Citizen Benefactor Village Home
    • Stone 4-Story, 3-Story, and 2-Story Row Homes
    Basements
    • Town Stone 5-Story, 3-Story, and 2-Story
    • Village Stone 1-Story
    • Row Stone & Timber 5-Story and 2 Story
    • Hatches (Many)
    Quest Reward Hats
    • Release 15: Silver Jester Carnival Mask
    • Release 16: Black Lepus Mask
    • Release 17: Fez Hat
    • Release 18: Bycocket Hat
    • Release 19: Kobold Commander Hat
    • Release 20: Chaperon Hat
    • Release 21: Highwayman Hat
    • Release 22: Steampunk Goggles
    • Release 23: Plague Doctor Mask
    • Release 24: Pilgrim Bonnet
    • Release 25: Nomad Hat
    • Release 26: Bowler Hat
    Telethons and Milestone Rewards
    • End of Summer 2015
    • Winter 2015
    • Spring 2016
    • Final Wipe World Starting Gift
    • Summer 2016 Part 1
    • Summer 2016 Part 2
    • $10 Million Raised
    • Fall into Winter 2016
    • Spring 2017
    Additional Items
    • Commission-Free Vendor
    • Citizen Benefactor Piano
    • 3 Founder Expert Crafting Stations
    • 4 Benefactor Expert Crafting Stations
    • Set of Prosperity Tools/ Set of Founder Artisan Tools (one Artisan Tool still in bag!)
    • Immortality Fruit
    • Royal Elderberry
    • Lord Marshal's Helm, Drinking Horn, Cloak (with glowing effect), Throne, Servant, and Great Hearth
    • Noble's Discourse Orb
    • Magical Wishing Well (add-on)
    • Rusted Iron Small Greenhouse (add-on)
    There are many more items, far too to list here. Purchasing this account now will also allow the buyer time to set up his/her account with an address to receive the Physical Rewards that will be provided with a Founder Account, and the buyer will have access to all five Episodes of the game.

I would like to utilize a broker service for a purchase of this size. The buyer will pay for the cost of Portalarium's Service Tokens for the transfer of the account into their name. I will only accept Paypal Friends and Family, in U.S. Dollars. No trades, Store Credits, or in-game gold will be considered.

Please feel free to post or PM me with questions about the account, but PM me with serious bids only.

As always, humbly yours,

2. Kitty2

Kitty2 Avatar

I almost forgot! Currently, Town Lot is placed in Solania, on Noble Way. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.