Collector Pledge Query

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaspericus, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaspericus

jaspericus Avatar

Hi Not sure if this is right place but i did a Collectors Pledge ($165). As release day is due in the next week when do i get my Physical rewards?

2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Sounds like they ware starting to ship them out on release. If your outside the USA you may need an international shipping voucher.

3. jaspericus

jaspericus Avatar

Whats that?

4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

That has been changed a little per the release notes. So just to be clear on the answer here is what is said. and here is the link to the release notes rough draft. Well if that is clear ;)

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/collector-pledge-query.114487/

• Physical Goods: Physical goods—including the cloth map, box, trinket, manual, lot deeds, etc. (and the signed versions of each)—will begin shipping.
    • Physical Manual: Denis Loubet continues to produce the illustrations for the manual.
    • Tinkerer Certificate and Lot Deeds: The physical version of your in-game lot deed and tinkerer certificate can be framed and mounted on the wall just like your in-game house!
    • Runic Card: Our version of the “Rosetta Stone” helps you translate Runic to English. On the reverse side is a quick keyboard commands reference card.
    • Shipping Delayed: We have decided to take a little longer to make the physical goods source materials as well as spend a little more time prototyping the prints of them in order to make sure they match our, and your, expectations of a Lord British product. As you might have seen in the Release 51 Postmortem Physical Goods deep dive, we believe we are definitely reaching that goal. Unfortunately, it has caused a slight delay in shipping which will now begin in Q2.

5. jaspericus

jaspericus Avatar

Hi Majorja. I have just bought the $30 international shipping voucher. HOWEVER i have actually found the original email from Portalarium stating my package cost ( i originally purchased the Explorer package but few days later upgraded to Collector) included shipping costs!!!!
    '
    Congratulations! And thank you again for supporting Shroud of the
    Avatar: Forsaken Virtues by Portalarium, Inc.!

Please join the community at www.shroudoftheavatar.com! We have
    forums, chat, news, videos, and more! We look forward to your
    involvement in the community and the development process.

Your payment has been charged to your selected payment method in the
    amount of $140 (includes shipping cost), and the charge will show up
    as Portalarium, Inc..

Summary:

AMOUNT BILLED
    $140 (includes shipping cost)

PLEDGE
    1 x Explorer

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
    * Limited Monthly Access Available Now! *
    * Estimated Full-time Live Access: End of 2014 *

Thank you from the whole team at Portalarium!'

Now to me this indicates that shipping costs , either international or otherwise , where included with the pledge. Comments please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.