Access Denied

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grympfly, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grympfly

Grympfly Avatar

You are seeing this message because you are a user from the CIS countries or Baltic States or Georgia, and are either using a proxy server or have left the CIS / Baltic States / Georgia.

You must disable the proxy server or return to the territory of the CIS / Baltic States / Georgia to continue.

If you do not plan to return to the CIS / Baltic States / Georgia, contact technical support at support@portalarium.com in order to get access to this site.

i from Estonia!!! F****** http://sota-game.com/

2. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Is Estonia not a member of the Baltic States anymore?
    What's your problem?

3. Tetsu Nevara

Tetsu Nevara Avatar

Porta made a deal with Black Sun, you are in Russia Territory now comrade

4. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

Did you try to access the main game site? Baltics and several (all?) CIS states have been migrated to Black Sun with their website. This is a hotly discussed topic and may people are unhappy. Is this what happened to you?

5. Grympfly

Grympfly Avatar

6. Grympfly

Grympfly Avatar

yes !! I do not need a Russian site! I need an official website or let them do it in Estonian!

7. Grympfly

Grympfly Avatar

I don't understand if people complain that they do not like the site why the administration folded their hands and sits there's nothing to do!

8. Grympfly

Grympfly Avatar

reading many statements, I realized that the Russians themselves are not happy that they were tied to that site sota-game.com Look at this ! pictures ---> [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  9. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

This is the latest (open) discussion https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...-user-experience-for-baltic-countries.114845/
    If you search you will find several other threads about that topic. Generally they recommend contacting user support (BS and potentially Portalarium) but this doesn't help with the overall situation.

Berek likes this.
  10. Grympfly

Grympfly Avatar

11. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Blame that new EU privacy law, its throwing corporations in a spin over here in the states.

12. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

The new EU data protection law only applies to the three Baltics - so this is the wrong discussion. It could be mentioned in the Travian discussion - but I seriously doubt Port sold the rights to BS (and Travian) because of the data protection laws...

Hornpipe and Bow Vale like this.
  13. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

no, but it may have figured in the seems like VERY recent decisions to move all those countries to the Travian server.

14. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

On the risk going off-topic. Portalarium licensed the game for most regions except North America to Travian and BS. The BS details can be found in the Seedinvest documents. In order to allow the licensees to generate turnover they had to migrate the users. Otherwise Port had to deal with all the tax and potentially FX complexity themselves.
    Keeping the "Travian" forum userbase in the legacy forums is good - but as the user data is not transferred from Port to Travian I don't see how that could relate to the Data Protection laws.
    For the cash shop Travian + BS users are migrated but I don't think that the data is deleted from Portalariums servers - again I don't see any direct connection to the Data Protection law - def. not on the level where I would start blaming these laws.

15. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks @Grympfly for writing in! We will be taking a look at your support request today on this matter. If you need additional support after today, please feel free to contact me directly and I will check in on the request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.