Greetings! And a question...

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Mavor, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mavor

Mavor Avatar

...so Ive been playing for a couple days now - really enjoying the old school feel of the game so far =)

My question is: is there any easy-ish way to increase my travel speed, being a heavy armor user? I know of Dash and Sprint, both more or less out of the question for the foreseeable future - double-tap sprint works for temporary use of course. Just feels like I move like molasses when trying to run long distances.

Ravenscar likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

go to owl's head and talk to the stableboy about a horse.

3. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Potion of Wolf Speed, If you want a free recipe for then let me know your in game name or add 'Bow Vale' as friend and ill send you and some free Wolf Speed potions. That gives +2 to speed for 10mins but the cost of making isn't that great, 1 wolf head and some reagents makes 3 of them. Also you can use a Fleet flute( Artifact ) but they are too expensive likely for a new player.

As Alley Oop says as well, clippty clop...

4. stile

stile Avatar

Necklace of the llllaalalaslasograMOHGAERGTQEAHASEDFGJB VKB

Or something like that.

Its costly also, not as much as a fleet fute, but only has a minor bonus.

Most footwear can be given a masterwork or enchant bonus for speed, also minor.

5. Mavor

Mavor Avatar

Appreciate the info folks - names Mavor Stormhammer =)

6. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

You have mail :)

Mavor likes this.
  7. Mavor

Mavor Avatar

My thanks =)

Bow Vale likes this.
  8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Look for the dash, and sprint skills. You can drag to your non combat bar and welcome to the game @mayor. And we are all your fast travel to friends as many players as you can. I never refuse a friends request. Click on your teleport scrolls to fast travel to a scene a player is if you are in the same mode and if it is not in a mine or dungeon for example. I am Majoria in the game if I can ever help. )

9. Kyriana Nvermore

Kyriana Nvermore Avatar

You may also add me as a friend in game and i have an extra necklace of the langomorphwhatver its called i can mail you

10. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

Buy plate or chain boots that have movement speed enchant. Makes a big difference.

I use heavy armor in battle but for fast travel I have an alternate deck that has sprint and dash with a cloth chest piece, and cloth boots with movement speed enchant. All other armor slots either dont wear anything or use cloth to minimize fizzle.

When you can afford it/can farm for it, get yourself a lagomorph necklace and fleet flute (artifacts) to really get crankin.

11. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

hi Mavor

a Great question and I have learnt things myself I am always learning new things in the land on novia.

welcome to the world of Novia
    if you need help please contact me and I will help you in the game I have created videos that can be found on youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/skeggymedia and I stream on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/skeggy_media and happy adventuring in this World full of Adventure. in the ingame chat box you can send me a friend request by typing /friend skeggy media I accept all friends requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.