$1 from next lot selection group

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by LilPaisley, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilPaisley

LilPaisley Avatar

If I am reading the announcement correctly I believe I am $1 from being in the next lot selection group. While this does only put me a few hours behind the next group the time difference has impact. I live in the Pacific time zone and this means Midnight selection time vs. a 5am selection time...on a Monday morning. I would rather not have to rush to pick a spot while trying to get ready for work.

My question is...I was reading the notes on how to upgrade to the next tier and add-ons I own don't count. I do how ever have a $5 store credit sitting unused available on my account. Is there a way to get that converted to my pledge amount which puts me in the next group?

I want to purchase one more add-on item and a stretch goal item in the near future, so spending that $25 for the service voucher is money I would rather spend on those.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there are many of us that would like an answer to that. currently the only way is to start a payment plan and cancel it after the first payment.

3. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

I think they added another way:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=56208

Relevant bit:

EDIT: Many backers have inquired how to add dollars to their pledge.
    • Option 1: Start and cancel a payment plan
    • Option 2: Purchase a $25 Service voucher and send a request to support@portalarium. We will then add that $25 plus whatever amount of available store credits or gift coupons you wish to your pledge.

Duke Raas, Lained and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.