1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

1000 Ornates and more for sale

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by 2112Starman, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I have over 1000 ornate level items for sale. They come from the add on store, pledge (up to duke level) or telethons. I also have things such as lots, deeds, houses and commission free vendors. They are all up for gold on my vendor which is currently stocked with 130. I will add more as some of purchased. I have priced these about 10% lower then *cash* MSRP in GOLD. So for example, if the item sells for $5 in the add on store, I am asking 36,000 gold. This is a fire sale.

This is not a business, I am liquidating my extra assets (I sold me keep lot so I have no place for most of it) at lower then add on store price.

My vendor is in Serenite, right at the entrance next to our guild vendors in the front, my vendor is 3 row houses to the left and called "Ornates fer Gold"

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Kind of wish that I had a significant gold income right now...

Sadly, I'm not even selling decently spec'd weapons on public vendors in newb areas that are priced to sell to New Players.

3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

4. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Many new items on the vendors today.

Still up to duke level pledge items for sale for gold.

5. gadget

gadget Avatar

do you take COTO and at what rate ?

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

20+ more items added to the vendor. Items are also up on the few public vendors around Serenite. Put up some higher end pledge items in the past few days.

7. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

More stock added recently, 200 ornate s on my vendor and 100 more around the shared vendors in Serenite around the central area up the doc's. Lots of eternal patterns including deeper pledge items (people seem to miss those since they are in pattern form).

8. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Lowered the price on over 100 items yesterday.

9. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Dozens of items added and price lowered on stale items. The oldest priced things on the vendor are still only in March.

10. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Many items added and prices dropped since last update.

11. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Lots more added and updated, added some coto at a little below going rates (10 stacks)

12. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Added 50+ new items to inventory!!! Im now starting to get low on items to sell so get them while you can!

13. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Added a moved around dozens and dozens of items. I sent 50+ to the vendors in Crafters Town (mostly on the deco vendor). I am truly now starting to run out of inventory so buy them at discount while you can!

14. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

FIRE SALE!!! Everything has been marked half off even add on store prices!!! Get them at an extreme discount while you can. I have now cycled over 100 new items on the vendor (things are selling fast). I even have stacks of 10 coto up at 34999 gold! Get them while you can, my inventory is getting low.

Check out my gold sale, $480 paypal for 6 million gold! Thats $80 per mil gold, much cheaper then market!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.