Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

12 People casting or doing emotes are enough to cause serious lag and performance issues...

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Vallo Frostbane, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

Usually when I am roaming around I never encounter more than 5 people in a Scene/POT etc.

I went to the Bare Knuckles Brawl yesterday in Owls Head (no dance party, so hey why not, right?)...
    In town performance was awful. Around 12 people casting spells, doing emotes etc and is was pretty laggy at least for me. Usually I have no performance issues at all.

I think other people had the same problem :( A friend of mine even crashed out when someone was casting Elysian Illumination repeatedly ^^

2. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

So they posted at least one request for people to luggage test the net code. There was a live stream set of duels that prompted that prognosis. The more that this stuff happens, the higher the priority. However, it will take away from some other aspect of game building.

3. Thief

Thief Avatar

Yeah, I always stay away from populated areas due to fps drops. I guess lag might not be an issue that much but fps drop is insane. I play 80-120 fps @rise. As soon as 2 people join me fps drops to 30. I had chance to do pvp with a group well 10-15 fps max if I was lucky.

One of my machine has 980ti and the other 1080.

4. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

hahah nice forum-avatar Vallo !

and the "Is there no one working right now?" is great!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Vallo Frostbane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.