Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

2 homes missing but Deeds window and Property Manager state they are present

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Anpu, Oct 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Testing Directive:
    * Please check to make sure all your lots are present in the game
    Includes Basements and Dungeons
    * If any are missing, check your bank and inventory to determine if the items were returned there
    * Check Property Manager to ensure that the lots match what is actually present in game

2 lots are missing in the game.
    Did not check bank yet because...
    Deeds window and property manager are NOT showing what is currently present:

Greenhouse Four Story
    [​IMG]

Shingle Roof Four Story
    [​IMG]

These are currently not present. Both lots can be claimed. I did not check the bank because it still states they are present?

10/04/2022 19:24
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.QA.Win.64.1401.Date.10.02.22
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut
    Area Display Name: Hemut
    Loc: (45.2, 37.9, 223.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxIZW11dHwoNDUuMjQ5LCAzNy45MTcsIDIyMy4yMDIpfCgwLCAtMC44MDcsIDAsIDAuNTkpfDI1MC4yODY2fDE4LjEwODQ2fDE4

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

check the bank, please.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Sorry just checked, my items are NOT in the bank. I have a ton of trunks in the greenhouse four story. They are not in the bank.

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Additional Info: For affected lots, the deco will be in inventory, but the deed, house, BASEMENT, AND FOYER will be expected to be missing at this time.
    NOTE: If you have a lot impacted, please go into the Property Manager and if the lot shows then click "send to bank" , if the lot does not show there, check the bank for the items

I right clicked on the Greenhouse four story in Property Manager and unclaimed it (there's no option to send to bank). It then unclaimed it and said items would go to the bank. Items are now in bank. My deed was returned to player inventory.

I think I'm good for now. Inventory looked about right.

10/05/2022 08:05
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut
    Area Display Name: Hemut
    Loc: (41.1, 38.0, 220.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxIZW11dHwoNDEuMSwgMzcuOTksIDIyMC40ODQpfCgwLCAtMC44NTIsIDAsIDAuNTI0KXwyNDMuMjU4NXwyMS43ODkwNXwxOA==

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
  5. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

I've experience the same thing, but with a slight wrinkle. On the 10th of September I had already placed the affected home in the Property Manager, and on the current QA the lot marker that was used for it no longer exists (I had moved this lot to the Property Manager for a town redesign). The deed is in my bank as expected (having been put there prior to the 10th), but the house still shows as placed in the same fashion Anpu documented.

When I unclaimed the lot I was still given the deed in my inventory, so it's been effectively duplicated. The items from the lot were not returned to my inventory nor to my bank. I've given the bank about 15 minutes to update since I know QA can take some time on these things, and still no luck. The lot in question was an empty village lot (no house) with various deco items placed on it. The deed incidentally was the no-trade village deed granted upon completing the main questline (now I have two!).

6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

This might help @Coswald_Dirthmire after I unclaimed the lot, I then logged out. Then I logged back in. Doing that, all the items in my house were now in the bank.

7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I also think I am seeing deeds getting put to inventory and bank. Wasn’t sure if we should report that yet?

8. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

In my case I am pretty sure the deed should have been in my bank on the 10th, and the property in the magic mover, because it wasn't in use at the time. I may have mistaken my timeline, but I had pulled that lot so that the governor could renovate a portion of the town.

In my case a relog did not return the items to the bank, nor place them in my inventory.

Edit: It did make the house show up in the Property Manager though, this time as a stored property. From there I was able to successfully send everything to the bank.

When I unclaimed the lot initially and the house didn't go to the Property Manager (at least it didn't seem to), so it seems that is what a relog changed.

I've just unclaimed another lot (one that had been places for over a year, and has been unaffected by any of these bugs) and all the contents were sent directly to the bank as expected, and the deed placed in inventory.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    Anpu likes this.
  9. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

10/06/2022 01:11
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    I lost two shopping lots in Novia Market. Deed / Home / Decos are gone. Relog does not help. Property Manager / Bank / Inventory do not have those items.

Kindly forgot when did I claim the lot. Must be within recent months. But I could still found the items I sold on those missing lots through locate vendor items:
    [​IMG]

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 65468
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 GPU RAM: 12142
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Novia Market
    Area Display Name: Novia Market
    Loc: (324.2, 36.0, 99.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE5vdmlhIE1hcmtldHwoMzI0LjE4OSwgMzYuMDAxLCA5OS43MjMpfCgwLCAwLjk5OSwgMCwgMC4wNTIpfDUzNC4xMTIxfDI0Ljc3Njc1fDE4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.